16 💔

Excuse Any Mistakes
Chapter 16:
Girls day 💅🏾

...
Days later

Phoenix| Simone| Mitchell -Los Angeles, California-Nov

-Los Angeles, California-
Nov. 21

I got out of school like two hours ago and I was headed to pick up Keion. He texted me saying 'come pick me up this ho trippin' referring to his babymama.

This nigga got about 5 car's that he never drive. Im about to start taxing his ass cause he always getting a ride from somebody but don't wanna give gas money.

I had just pulled up to the location he sent me, seeing him sitting on the porch rocking a car seat. He looked mad like he was ready to beat a bitch ass and his babymama looked like she was getting on his nerve.

Before I could pull into the driveway he was already getting up, walking to my car with the baby.

"This what I get for fucking with new hoes" he shook his head putting the baby in the backseat "a badass baby and annoying ass babymama"

After he buckled the baby in he hopped in the front seat.

"My li cousin can't even talk yet" I laughed

"He cry to fucking much like a bitch" he said mugging

"You need to relax, need me to get the baby tonight?"

"Maybe for a couple days" he looked over at me

"Ian say allat now but let me check my schedule I'll see"

"Shit we ain't been alone in... never" He said after a long pause

"Right, what you been up to big cuzz?" I asked hitting a uturn

"Shit dealing with these crazy ass bitches" he shook his head

"Why you came over here Anyways, I thought y'all was through"

"I'm still trying to get custody" he shook his head "just waiting on these lawyers"

"How you meet shorty anyways?"

"Knew her in highschool used to do all my work" he smiled rubbing his hands together "saw her at the mall looking bad as hell one day and I had to go ahead and fuck her"

"Shorty a lil freak on the low" he smirked "and yes I was trapped"

"Naww pull out game weak that's it" I laughed