22 💔

Excuse any Mistakes
Chapter 22:
Party Night 🎊

...
The next day

Phoenix| Simone| Mitchell -Panama City, Florida-Nov

-Panama City, Florida-
Nov. 27

Last night we had hella fun and we really ain't do shit though. We really just wanted to vibe that night cause it was the first day we came.

Me and Mari ain't do shit either but sit and talk about how we used to be and how he want shit to be in the future. I missed him a lot and he said once he talked about shit with titi we gone try to get in a real relationship or whatever.

He said he ain't just want to kick her to the curb because of all the shit she did for him in the past. Mainly because she went to jail for him and that's some no other bitch would do.

I know Ian getting locked up for no nigga, just for me to get out and he treat me like that. I'll put money on yo books or get you bonded out but getting locked up for you??? No sir.

When they came back from Walmart, all the girls went out riding including titi. I mean it ain't no beef and we all came out on this trip to have fun not start mess.

She cool for real, she just got a attitude problem but what can I say most girls do. As long as she don't start shit this way everything should go cope and steady.

We just rode around the city turning the fuck up. You know we had to hop out at the red lights twerking on the head lights.

I mean cause why not

Yea we just on our hot girl summer shit in November. Very much ghetto but very much fun.

The dudes including Hailey, claim they went to the bar and watched a football game. Knowing them they probably went to the strip club but fuck it we out in Florida.

Hailey will end up telling us sooner or later. Right now we all were in the living room talking about anything as usual.

"So what we doing tonight?" Titi asked

"I'm ready to go to the beach" I shrugged "but ion want to get in the water"

"Why you want to go there then?" Mari asked

"Cause... bru what?" I chuckled

"I just want to get high you know somebody down here?" I asked

"Yea, come on" Mari got up

"I still want to go to the beach" I said