23 💔

Excuse Any Mistakes
Chapter 23:
our future, our kids

...
The same night

Demarion| Polemistís| Lillard |💥💥💥|

|💥💥💥|

"No Phoenix, you know what time it is" I shook my head

"Come onnnn it won't take that long" she started unzipping my pants

Fuck it I shrugged pulling out a wood. I lit it up as she pulled my dick out.

She spit on it before massaging it and licking on it. She started smiling knowing I was getting tired of her teasing.

She started sucking slow as she was massaging the bottom with her two hands.

I pulled from the wood before pushing her head all the way down. She fought her gags before playing with my balls.

She started sucking it sloppy, occasionally taking it out to lick on it but stuffing it right back in her mouth.

She made eye contact as I felt myself grow in her throat.

I felt myself about to nut before trying to hold it in. She chuckled before taking it out and licking around the tip and slapped it on her tongue.

My dick twitched and nut shot up out my dick, getting all on her face. She started sucking again as I nutted making my toes curl up.

Not she got me throwing up gang signs wit my toes. Got to kill that pussy after this.

"Mhm, cmere" I mumbled and she looked up

She crawled up to me before pecking my lips. I passed her the wood and she took a pull from it.

I gripped her ass before pushing her down slowly on my dick. She looked in my eyes before smiling and giving me that sexy ass look.

She moaned loudly as I made her bounce up and down on my dick.

"Shut up and take this dick" I said going faster

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. I gripped her neck making her face me.

"Look at me" I said making her bite her lip and look at me

She flipped her hair almost burning me with the wood.

"Dam Ma, don't burn me" I grabbed the wood making her laugh a little