40 💔

Excuse Any Mistakes
Chapter 40:
Bodyguards ? 🤔

...
The same night
Omniscient

The whole house was sleep but a phone on silent was buzzing under the covers. Phoenix felt it touch her leg making her wake, she fell asleep with the kids in her room now only Phiona was in there.

She slowly got out the bed grabbing her phone but not looking at it. She walked out her room and down the hall to the guest rooms, peeping her head in them and counting heads.

After that she went to the restroom and sat on the toilet finally looking at her phone. She had 56 miss calls from everyone at this point, she got worried but didn't want to be worried.

She called Lani back knowing Lani would tell her straight up and not sugar coat nothing.

"What I-" Phoenix started but was cut off

"Bitch Mari and bullet got shot, they should be in yo elevator or on they way to yo spot right now"

"Oh lord, why my spot and I got kids here"

"For real?"

"Naw for fake" Pheonix said

She finished doing her thing in the restroom before she walked to the living room. Still on the phone with Lani she opened the door and looked down the hallway.

"Ion see them Lani"

"It was 30 minutes ago I don't know how far they is" Lani said "lord what if they didn't make it"

"Lani don't say that shit" Pheonix bit the inside of her mouth before she heard the elevator

She looked down the hall again seeing tray carrying bullet. Pheonix let out a sigh of relief when she saw them but she still was tense.

She held the door open so they could come in and they walked to the bathroom.

"Phoenix come get this shit out of me" Mari said looking like he wanted to cry

On the low he did but he wouldn't let hisself cry Infront of everybody. On the other hand Bullet was shedding tears but wasn't making noises, he think the pain get worse but every time he whine less but cry more.

He really didn't care about shedding a few tears, shit it's a fucking bullet. Meant to cause pain, meant to make a nigga cry, that's why it's his nickname.

Pheonix shook her head as she got ready to take the bullet out of Mari's leg. Tray did the same to bullet as he examined the wound.

Luckily both of the bullets didn't cause serious injuries. Pheonix learned how to take bullets out when she was in Detroit with her brother.

Tray been knew how to take out bullets though that shit was like a hobby to him. When they were through she wrapped them up and they walked to the living room.

"Man ion think I can take another one" bullet said as Phoenix walked to the kitchen

She was eves dropping because she ain't never hear bullet talk like that. He sounded scared and honestly bullet wasn't scared of death until he met Dess and now he felt it close.