25 💔

Excuse Any Mistakes
Chapter 25:
Chillin

...
The next day

Phoenix| Simone| Mitchell-Los Angeles, California-Dec

-Los Angeles, California-
Dec. 2

I woke up to a phone ringing, I tried to move but Mari had me in a headlock. He yawned, let me go, then answered his phone.

He was talking to them for a little minute but I wasn't paying him no attention.

"Ight I'm on my way" I heard him say as he got out of the bed

"Where you going?" I asked

"Why you ain't at school" he ignored my question

"Cause I'm not, who let you in?"

"You of course" he chuckled

Ughhh criminals

"You coming with me today"

"No I need to go to school" I said

"Ight call me when school out" he hugged me and kissed my forehead "I might get dahlia today"

"Yea get her cause Ian see my baby in a long time" I said

"Bet" he chuckled before walking out of the door

—📚
At school...

It was lunch time and I was leaving school. Layla and Kam ain't come to school today and since school was basically virtual, I had no reason to stay.

I ended up taking my test and was just waiting on the results. I might get them tomorrow and if I pass then I officially graduated early.

I shot mari a text telling him I was leaving school. In response he told me to pick him up from the car wash.

I never asked Mari where he worked but it wasn't hard for me to tell, from wearing all black, hanging with my cousin, beefing with my brother, stay having guns on him, and more.

The laundromat was a dead give away honestly.

I had pulled in the drive through of Chick-fil-A before calling Mari. It rung a couple of times before he picked up.

"Yoo"

"You want some to eat?" I asked "I'm at Chick-fil-A"