30 💔

Excuse any mistakes
Chapter 30:
Titi

...
Four days later

Tiana| Lakesha| Smith|💋💋💋|

|💋💋💋|

(She might be the ex but she still gone be bad esf, I hate books where they make the ex ugly just cause she the ex no baby mari tt bad bitches only 😛)

"Ion really give a fuck about it no more" I shrugged "you need to just leave that shit alone"

"Leave it alone?"

"Yes bru I went there to help you get back cool with yo brother, shit went left and we both got our ass beat" I said

"You got yo ass beat more than me though" he scuffed

"Girl Ian even tripping about that I been knew I wasn't no fighter, shit I can fight but ima pretty girl" she said "and the only reason I was wolfing because I came with you and I was gone leave with you"

"But if you still tryna start shit after what happened the other day then Ian about to be fucking with you"

"Bitch you think I care?" Marion mugged me "pussy might be good but I don't give a fuck you already a snaked out ass bitch"

"Knowing you was fucking with my brother and had the nerve to fuck me"

"You know what, get out my house" I pointed towards the door "bye"

"You kicking me out?" He asked "I ain't got nowhere to go"

"That sound like you a you problem, now bye" I shrugged waiting for him to leave

"Fuck you triflin ass hoe" he mumbled under his breath but loud enough for me to hear

Once he left I let out a long sigh before sitting down on my bed. I looked off into nothing actually just staring thinking where the fuck did all of this go wrong.

—🎴♣️
Flashback...

"Girl when you gone leave that nigga alone he ain't shit" Roxie told me for the 50th time

"Man Roxie me and that boy love eachother" I said

"This ain't love titi" she said referring to my black eye "can't let a nigga take away yo beauty"

"It was my fault, I got to stop tripping" I said as she put make up on my face "plus it ain't like I ain't been hit before"