19 💔

Excuse Any Mistakes
Chapter 19:
Thanksgiving 🦃

...
Two Days Later

Phoenix| Simone| Mitchell
-Los Angeles, California-
Nov. 25

"Damn girl where you at everybody here" Lani said over the phone "and this lady keep asking for you"

"I'm on the way, my mama there?" I asked

"No but yo step daddy and yo brother here" she told me

"That man is not my step daddy" I laughed "where k5?"

"Probably at that park"

"Right, but I'm around the corner about to pull up" I lied

"Ight" she said before hanging up the phone

I had just got in the car leaving my condo. Lani know I be lying but she fall for it every time.

Batman by poody ft moneybag and lil Wayne was already playing. I had got a lil of my music taste from Mari.

"You defeating the purpose why you got it if yeen gone shoot yo stick" I rapped "ion like nobody fuck you him and who else you with"

When you got the recipe yo product keep you in the mix

She gone have the nerves to say she don't like me she just like the dick

"Mhmmm hoe was slurping I was smoking"

Bread on top yo head
Boy they can't wait to catch you loafing

Do some purple potion

"In this cup moving slow motion" I rapped along "throwing rocks and hiding yo hand, you don't want smoke then don't provoke it"

I'm gone forever bump to this song, I don't care how old it get. Lil Wayne did his shit too I can't een cap.

I pulled up to the corner store parking my car. I hopped out before pulling my pants up.

"Aye shorty!" I heard somebody say

I walked in the store ignoring whoever said that. They need to get they thirsty ass off the corner and go get a job.

I walked to the back and grabbed a cup. I filled it up with ice then grabbed me a top.

I walked up to the register as I was putting my top on.

"Aye ma let me buy that for you?"

"A cup of ice, boyyy that ain't nun" I rolled my eyes "if you want to buy some just give me the money"

The door opened as I was talking but I didn't pay it any mind. The dude smirked before going into his pocket.

I turned around payed for my ice and turned back around to see Mari standing next to me.

"Here go five hunned" he counted it out "you want some more?"

"She ain't no freak and she got her own shit" Mari said taking the dude money