28 💔

Excuse Any Mistakes
Chapter 28:
Ughh surprise 🥳

...
The next day

Phoenix| Simone| Mitchell -Los Angeles, California- Dec

-Los Angeles, California-
Dec. 6

I walked out of the office tired as hell, how I barely work here and I'm already tired. When I got to the car I turned dnd off.

I checked my notifications seeing I had a lot of miss calls and text messages. I put my phone right back on dnd before I let out a long sigh.

"Lord who done died" I shook my head and started my car

I decided I would deal with everybody when I got home after I picked up dahlia.

My mood really been off ever since mari left. I been eating non stop, sleeping, watching cartoons with dahlia and working.

Really the same shit, Mari just ain't here to do it with me. Oh nun my life sound real boring with out him.

When I made it to aunt Lisa house I cut my car off before getting out. I walked up to the door opening it because they don't ever lock the door.

I walked in looking at bullet holding dahlia.

"Y'all back and ain't tell me?" I mugged

"Guhl we was blowing yo phone up" bullet said before putting her down

I chuckled "where Mari?"

"Y'all house or y'all other house" he shrugged

"I pay the bills in my own house and ion share shit" I shook my head "come on dahlia"

"Talk yo shit then" Lani chuckled

"Tell aunt Lisa I'm sleepy that's why I just dipped" I looked over at Lani

"Bet" she nod

Dahlia grabbed her bag and walked out of the house. I followed behind her as we got to the car.

She walked over to the passenger side before getting in. I got in the drivers seat and crunk the car up.

"Play that youngboy" dahlia said when I got in the car

I connected my phone to the Bluetooth and gave her my phone. They some young boy addicts, k5 got her on that shit.

She turned the volume up blasting it in my car. If youngboy wasn't good I would've turned that shit right back down.