My letter to you...

Dear sweet baby,

I'm not really sure how to start this letter, or even what to say honestly. But I want to start with this, I know your dad and I are young, and I know we are going to make mistakes. We aren't perfect, no matter how hard we try. But we love you, and your dad and I promise to always try our best.

I want to be honest, you weren't planned. But with our age you probably already knew that. Even though you weren't planned I want you to understand we love you just as much and even more. You are a blessing in disguise. So no matter what I want you to know that we love you dearly.

We have a lot going on, we're scared, stressed, and frustrated. But I have faith it's all going to work out, all this shit we're going through right now is going to make us appreciate our life more. I haven't even got to hold you yet and I can already tell you're going to do amazing things, for us and for the world.

Your dad and I might still be in high school, we might not be successful, but we are trying. I've never worked harder for something honestly. I want to make sure no matter what you have everything you could ever need and you're happy. That's the biggest thing I want you to be happy, and I want us to have a good trusting relationship.

I want to be honest with you, and I hope you'll be honest with me. I want to respect you and I hope you'll respect me. I want us to be a happy little family with a good foundation of trust and respect so we can watch our family bloom!

I know this is cliche, you'll soon learn that's how I roll. But baby, I can't wait to meet you, and neither can your father.

I love you, our little surprise❤️