August 9

Xaviers mom knows. Fuck she knows, I guess she saw our text. I don't know what to do, what she'll do. Jesus Im a wreck I can't stop crying and now I'm just upset because I can't stop crying.

She heard us out, she wants to talk more but we're heading to our doctors appointment now.

I'm glad she heard us out, it makes me feel a little better, and she made it sound like she wasn't going to tell my dad. I hope she doesn't, I want to, but I'm so afraid of how he'll react.

He just lost his wife of nearly twenty years and now his teenage daughter is pregnant? I don't think he'll react well. I'm afraid he'll kick me out. My dad isn't much of a thinker when he's mad he just acts. So I think he might kick me out, I hope he doesn't but I think he will.

Fuck I really hope he doesn't, I think he would be such a good grandpa, but if he's going to kick me out I don't know if I want him in the babies life. There's so much to think about and it makes my head hurt.

——
We talked to his mom more. She agreed not to tell our dads, but she wants us to have a date by the end of the week for when we're going to tell them. She's glad we took all the necessary precautions. She's not happy though, she's really upset. I don't blame her but I'm glad she's not yelling at us.

I think us having a plan and already taking responsibility of the situation has helped, she knows that we have some kind of grasps on our situation.