Chapter 1:~An old Dynasty~

Legolas stood with Gimli and smiled as Arwen entered the hall in a white glimmering wedding dress with trailer and veil. On her head, she wore a silver elven tiara with diamonds.
Elrond smiled at his daughter and kissed her cheek before giving her away to Aragorn.
Gimli smiled as Aragorn and Arwen gave their vows.
Aragorn put the ring on Arwen's finger and Arwen put the other ring on Aragorn's finger. Galadriel happily united the two lovers and Aragorn leaned forward and kissed his wife gently and everyone clapped. Elrond even wiped away a few tears.
Legolas suddenly stopped clapping to put his hand on his chest. His heart pained. But he wasn't grieving nor was he sad. Was his father grieving? But in that case, why?

The wedding feast began shortly after the wedding. The hobbits celebrated happily. Gimli was eating and drinking.
Everyone seemed happy except Legolas. Legolas tried the best to hide his pain which didn't go unnoticed by Lady Galadriel. She turned to Elrond, "Elrond, it's now happening. Look at Legolas. He's now starts feeling it. Thranduil's grief over Ithildin," And Elrond sighed, "We knew this day would come. It's time he'll know the truth,"
Gimli looked up at Legolas. "Laddie, are you alright?," The concerned dwarf asked. "Legolas?," Galadriel asked gently. "My Lady," Legolas addressed her, "I don't know what's wrong. It just hurts," And Galadriel nodded, "I understand. It's your father's pain you're feeling," "Legolas?," Aragorn interrupted as he and Arwen came up behind them. "What's wrong?," Arwen asked. "Legolas, there's something you need to know," Elrond began, "This day is very painful for your father. Not this actual day but this date," "Why?," Legolas asked, "I don't understand," And Galadriel sighed, "You're not your father's only child, Legolas. There was another, born a year before you. An Elleth," "What happened to her?," Legolas asked worriedly. "She was taken from your father and mother day same night as the day she was born," Galadriel declared, "She was born as a Light elf. A Dynasty Of Elves created by The Valar, blood of The moon and sun. She was The Last Light elf and The Rightful Queen Of The Light Kingdom, The Kingdom the first Light elf Dior built. A Kingdom only they and the people who lived their could find. The Light Elves was threatened the most by the dark and evil. The Light Elves was gifted with powerful magic and powers of The Valar and the moon and sun. Powers even more powerful than my own," "What you feel Legolas is your father's grief over losing her," Elrond declared, "Today is the date she was born. Her birthday," Legolas swallowed. "Was she taken by evil?," And Galadriel sighed, "Yes, though it's not sure that she is dead," Legolas swallowed and nodded. "Legolas, you should get some rest, mellon nín," Aragorn declared. Galadriel nodded, "He's right. We'll talk more of this tomorrow," And suddenly, the gates opened and a young man with golden short blonde hair and brown eyes, dressed in dark blue entered the hall.
Galadriel immediately looked up in shock. "Impossible," Elrond mumbled. The man entered the hall. "What wonderful day, isn't it?," The man said. "Emersion Darkeast," Galadriel said, "You were banished along with your older brother to the Dark Lands. How are you here?," "Dear Lady Galadriel, have you forgotten what day it is today?," Emersion asked, "It's Ithildin's birthday," And Galadriel looked up, "How do you know that?," And Emersion smiled and sat down at the table. "Leave!," Elrond demanded. Emersion sighed, "You know. I didn't expect this kind of greeting. The most who gets a visit from me or goes to find us, they usually use to send us a message that for example sounds: Help, help, we are dying! Can you save us? Something like that. But I guess it's depends on how foolish you are to ask one of The Darkness line for help. Especially on Ithildin's birthday," And he glanced at Legolas before standing up. "If you excuse me, I have a birthday to celebrate. Cristiana, my brother's wife always want Ithildin's birthday to be a great one," And he left.