Chapter 10:~The Journey begins~

Next day, Elora set off from Gondor together with The High elves, The King Of Gondor, her brother Legolas, the dwarf Gimli, and Gandalf. Emersion had strangely disappeared. But she trusted him and Gandalf had reassured her that he would make an dramatic entrance.
Thranduil was concerned. Elora had barely said anything. He wondered what was going on.

When they made camp for the night, Elora barley spoke or ate.
Gandalf spotted Elora standing at the edge, looking at clear the night sky. He sighed and walked over to her. "What is concerning you, Ithildin?," The wizard asked gently. And Elora sighed, "It's growing stronger. I can feel him coming closer," And Gandalf sighed, "My dear, you've barley eaten. You need your strength and sleep," And Elora swallowed, "How can something special become so dangerous?," And Gandalf smiled, "You're special, Elora. Not only because of your Light elf blood, blood of the moon and sun. You have something else that makes you more special than any Light elf before you," And he left her side.
Elora turned around when Emersion showed up in front of her. Elora backed away in fright before and exhaled. "Don't do that to me, Emersion!," Elora exclaimed. Emersion smiled, "Sorry. Couldn't resist," And Elora shook her head and Emersion took out a silvery necklace with a silver sapphire pedant. "Here. I thought you might want it back," He declared, placing the silvery necklace in her hand. Elora swallowed, "It's the necklace you gave me on my 100th (18) birthday," She said quietly. Emersion smiled, "So, you're keeping it?," Elora smiled, "Yes, thank you," Emersion smiled, "Turn around," And Elora did as he asked. Emersion took the necklace and carefully put it on her. Thranduil glanced at his daughter from afar. Legolas noticed the look of anger in his father's face but did not say anything. He seen the signs of jealousy on him. Gandalf sighed, "Do not feel hatred, Thranduil. Elora cares for that wizard as you care and love her. She will open up to you, my friend. When she is ready,"
Emersion smiled at Elora. "Now, let's get you some sleep," And Elora smiled.