Chapter 11:~Saving~

Next day, Emersion was gone once again and as the last time, Elora did not speak about it. They reached the open grounds Emersion had talked about earlier. Still, Elora did not speak. Gimli patted Legolas leg. "I think something is wrong with the elf Lady. Why is she so silent?," Legolas looked up at Elora. He hadn't thought about until now when Gimli asks him. Elora had been completely silent throughout the latest of the journey.
'What's wrong, Ithildin?," Galadriel asked Elora through her mind.
Elora looked up when they suddenly heard a loud shriek. A group of unknown men showed up on their horses. Elora swallowed.
"What are they?," Aragorn asked. Elora swallowed, "Tyranter. Aldon's shadow soldiers. Half human, half shadow. Not born of demon blood like Emersion or himself," And Gimli swallowed, "How do we kill them?," And Elora sighed, "They're shadow. Just kill them," And Gimli smiled, "Understood, my Lady," The shadow soldiers turned their gaze towards Elora.
It didn't take long before they attacked.

Elora used her light magic to destroy one of the soldiers. Fighting them wasn't an easy task but they managed.
Thranduil glanced at his daughter and saw one of the soldiers grabbing Elora and threw her aside. Thranduil swallowed immediately hurried against them.
Elora backed against the edge as the soldier held his sword against her neck waving his hand to call on Aldon's fury. The beast moved closer to the soldier to be one with him before leaning forward and moved his hand closer against Elora's heart when Thranduil suddenly stabbed the soldier from behind.
The soldier immediately became dusted and the fury shrieked in rage.
Elora swallowed and looked up at her father. Thranduil smiled gently and helped her up. The fury turned towards Elora in rage and everyone backed.
Elora smiled challenging, "You wanna do this the hard way!? Good! Because I love the hard way!," And she took out fire in her hands before shouting it at the fury before sending her light magic against it. The fury was destroyed in a dark cloud of smoke.
Legolas hurried to catch his sister to prevent her from falling to the ground because of loss of her strength. "You alright?," He asked worriedly. Elora nodded, "Don't worry. I'm fine," And Gandalf shook his head, "Elora, you're not fine. You need rest," And Elora looked up at the wizard. "I cannot rest until that monster is dead!," Suddenly, they heard sounds of horses. "What's a company of men doing here?," Gimli asked confused. And Elora swallowed, "That's not men. It's Northerns," Legolas helped her stand straight.
The Northerners stopped in front of them. One of the men glanced down at Elora.
"Rima, dema fal esti Dimal," (Look, it's the elves) He said. "What is he saying?," Gimli asked quietly. "I don't know," Aragorn said. The men surrounded them and took them away.

They arrived to a native village. "What do they want with us?," Gimli whispered. "We'll soon find out," Faramir whispered back. They suddenly stopped.
A man who seemed to be the leader stood up and went over to Elora and started circling around her. "Egirio el coma! Nesto gidabla! Egara geliti!," (You think! You can enter! Our borders without permission!) And he put his hands on her shoulders. "Gaska sitora!," (You would just dare!) Elora exclaimed and everyone gasped. The leader looked at her confused. "El Mia Elora Thranduliella," (I am Elora, Daughter Of Thranduil) Elora declared, "Wina an Elmia The Drago (Queen and Mother Of Dragons), Litera Wina The Light Kingdom (Rightful Queen Of The Light Kingdom) Ava iella Emersion Darkeast!," (Adoptive daughter of Emersion Darkeast!) Ancestro ti The Ligto elfa Aranel The Magnifico The Ligto elfa Dynasty!," (Ancestor Of The Light elf Aranel The Magnifico Of The Light Elves Dynasty!) The leader and his followers behind him laughed at her and everyone looked confused at each other. "Ho ca el Wina an Elmia The Drago?," (How can you prove you are The Queen and Mother Of Dragons?) And Elora smiled, "Si do wi el?," (You don't believe me?) Elora asked challenging. And The leader smiled, "Al el ove wha ella The Wina an Elmia The Drago Tonit. Ancestro ti The Ligto elfa Aranel The Magnifico. A Ligto elfa. El sia mafolla," (If you can prove you're The Queen and Mother Of Dragons tonight. An ancestor of The Light elf Aranel The Magnificent. I will let you go) And Elora looked up at him. "Al so...," (If not) He continued, "El wil have Si ti the Di price! Jaka de Livia!," (I will have a great price for you. Perhaps to Livia) And Elora swallowed. "Gosti they mi farra!," (See so they are good taken care of) The leader ordered.

Legolas pulled his sister gently into their great, great tent that they all had got to sleep in for the night. "What did you say to him?," Legolas asked worriedly. "Ithildin, what did you agree to?," Galadriel asked worriedly. Elora sighed, "To prove to him that I am The Queen and Mother Of Dragons. Which I am. It's complicated. I will explain later," And Gimli looked at her in fear, "You care for those beasts!?," And Elora sighed, "My dragons are nothing like Smaug if that's what you mean. But I need one of my dragons. They won't be pleased which me just walking through fire. But Nagendra is too giant. I cannot call him here. Nor Starlight. I can't freeze their poor little village in icefire," Gandalf looked at The Light elf in confusion. And Elora smiled, "Now I know!," And she went out into the night. "Seara! Rein!," Elora called. Suddenly, two smaller dragons came flying and landed on the ground before them.
Gimli smiled confused, "Those two? They're going to save us?," Elora brought them inside the tent and conjured up two small cages. "Get in," She told them gently.
Suddenly, a northern entered the tent. "It's time," He said. Everyone was surprised that the natives could actually speak normal Westron. Elora nodded at Aragorn and Legolas who carried the small cages.
They went to the northerns gathering place and put down the cages and backed.
The leader smiled at Elora, "Go on, Elora Thranduliell," Elora opened one of the cages and Rein walked out, shrieking.
The leader immediately stood up. Elora smiled and turned to her dragons. "Fly!," And the dragons flew away.
Suddenly, Emersion came walking into the crowd. "Emersion Darkeast," The Leader said in fear. Emersion went over to Elora. "Are you alright?," Elora smiled and nodded. The Northerns bowed before Elora and The Northerns leader stood up. "Go. You're free to go. Take down Aldon, Elora Ancestor Of Aranel The Magnificent. Take back your throne," Elora smiled and they left.