Chapter 15:~Living nightmare~ Part 2

Elora couldn't stop the images of terrible events that ran through her mind. She couldn't cry and she couldn't scream. She would let the pain eat her alive once more and not being able to stop or die of grief.
"Iellig, please, listen to me," Thranduil pleaded, "You have to let the pain out, my little moonlight," Soon he noticed Elora was sweating. How could she be sweating if she wasn't in physical pain, had wounds or was having a nightmare? Elora's mind was a nightmare. Her body wouldn't allow her to let the pain out. Why couldn't she just scream. Cristiana's voice echoed in her head. 'You are so strong! So strong! They tried to destroy you by taking your pride and your strength, but that cannot be taken! Not from you. Not ever! You are a survivor!,' Elora tried to take the words in but the pain soon took over again. "Iellig, it's alright," Thranduil whispered softly, "Let it out," 'How can anyone say it was going to be alright when she knew it wouldn't!?," Elora asked in her mind. Her shaking had grown worse than she was breathing heavily because of the pain of not being able to let it out. Suddenly, Aragorn, Legolas, Elladan, Elrohir and Gandalf entered the room. "Elrond is on his way. He sent me and his son to help for the moment," Gandalf declared. Thranduil stood up and went over to the wizard. "I cannot reach her Mithrandir. She doesn't even respond. But I can see that she's struggling to let her pain out. It's like she can't allow herself to let it out," Gandalf sighed. He knew it wasn't only the pain of the memories of being raped that weighed the young Light elf down. It was all of the pain she had gone through during her time with Aldon.
Elladan slowly took a few steps closer in try to approach The Light elf, the Elleth he loves. "Elora, I'm Elladan and this is my twin brother Elrohir. We're the sons of Elrond and our father told us to help you just until he's here. We're trained healers just like our father," 'Just leave me alone! Don't touch me! I don't want to hurt any of you!,' Elora screamed in her mind. "Elora, you have to let your pain out," Elladan tried to persuade the Elleth to let her pain out but to no use. Elora knew she couldn't sooner hold it in. She could finally fell tears welling up in her eyes. Gandalf sighed and went over to the Elleth, "Let it out, Ithildin," The Wizard said gently. Elora then after holding in for so long started crying. Elladan and Elrohir sighed in relief.
Elladan gently stroked the Elleth's back in support. Gandalf smiled but was surprised Elora didn't push him away. Elora's magic soon started cracking in her hands but it stopped quickly after Elora started letting more and more of her pain out. As Elora almost started screaming out her pain, Thranduil could finally take his daughter into his arms and hug her tightly. The others watched them sadly and Elrond smiled sadly when he entered the room and saw how much pain The Light elf actually was in, but was happy to see Elora in her father's arms.
Thranduil tried his best to try to soothe his daughter and Elora without being aware, let Elladan take her hand in his.
Elora's screams and crying soon turned into shaky heavy breaths and Thranduil gently stroked his daughter's long golden blonde hair. "It's alright, Elora," Gandalf said gently, "You're not in that wizard's darkness anymore," Elrond went over to Elora, "Elora, are you hungry or anything? Do want to take a bath?," Elora didn't respond, her shaking breathing made her unable to and tears still streamed down her cheeks. "Elora, you don't have to answer by words. Just nod 'Yes' and 'No', alright?," And Elora nodded. "So, are you hungry?," Elrond asked gently. Elora nodded slowly. "Do you want a bath?," Elrond asked gently and Elora nodded once again. Elrond smiled, "Then I shall have someone get you cleaned up. Do you think you can diner with us or do you want to be alone?," He asked gently, "Will you diner with us?," Surprisingly, Elora nodded yes. "Elora, there's no one forcing you to," Gandalf reassured in reminding the Elleth. "But I want to...," Elora respond in a whisper, everyone surprised by the weakness in the Elleth's voice. Elrond smiled, "Then you shall get to diner with us. But it's not too late to change your mind, Elora. Just tell me if you change your mind and I will have you seated in your new chambers instead," And Elora nodded.

Elora finally relaxed when the healer and servant had helped her into the bathtub with the fresh warm bath water.
She finally had a family who loved her.
The healer did not say anything about all the scars on Elora's body. Many were even still healing and many were just scars that was very visible and was slowly fading. She didn't ask Elora about them either though she feared she would upset The Princess Of Eryn Lasgalen.
She helped Elora wash her beautiful golden blonde hair. "So, let's get you dried and dressed for dinner," She helped Elora get dry before taking out a silvery blue elven dress with thin white fabric trailer. "This seems fit for a Princess. Shouldn't we say, Queen, don't you think, Elora?," The healer asked. Elora did not reply but nodded with a weak smile. The healer helped Elora into the new fresh dress before showing her to sit down at the dressing table.
She gently brushed Elora's golden blonde hair before putting up a part of her hair in a braid. She gently put on Elora a silvery elven necklace with a sapphire and a pair of silver long elven sapphire earrings.
She took out a pair of silver slippers. "What do you think, Elora?," She asked after Elora had put on the slippers.
Elora looked at herself in the mirror, barely recognising herself. The pain and sadness was all gone. She felt happy and loved instead. But shadows of pain still crept around her with nightmares and pain.
The healer lead her out of the room towards the great dining hall where the others were waiting for her. But what they didn't know was that someone else, an enemy of Elora had just arrived to Gondor and the castle.