Chapter 4:~Gondor~

The next day, Elora set off against Gondor together with Emersion and a few guards of Aldon's.
Emersion used his magic to open a portal to Gondor. Otherwise, it would take days to reach Gondor.

They entered Gondor and Emersion turned to Elora. "Your wrist," He demanded. Elora sighed and held out her right wrist and Emersion put on her a golden magic blocking bracelet with diamonds that suited good to her white long dress with long sleeves and golden details.
Emersion watched Elora walk around in the town while he himself was forced to be a little discreet since he had already made himself known to The King Of Gondor and the elves.

Legolas entered Gondor's town together with Aragorn, Arwen, Faramir, Eowyn and Gimli. The people bowed their heads for their King. It was then, Faramir noticed the unfamiliar Elleth. "My Lord Aragorn, have you seen her before?," Faramir asked. Aragorn turned towards Elora. "No, I've not seen her anywhere before," "Maybe we should talk to her," Gimli suggested.
Elora squatted down in front of a young girl. "You're beautiful," The young girl declared. Elora smiled gently and gave the girl a gift. "Go home and show that to your mother," The girl smiled and run away.
Elora stood up as she felt herself being watched. Legolas knew his father could be here any minute.
Emersion turned towards Elora as he saw an unknown man sneak up behind her. "Elora! Watch out!," And one of Aldon's guards shot an arrow that killed the assassin. "Elora! Get out of here! Now!," Emersion exclaimed.
Elora run away down one of the ally's, Legolas, Gimli, Aragorn and Faramir fallowing.
Legolas grabbed the young Elleth's arm and Elora screamed. "It's alright, mellon nín, we're not going to hurt you," Aragorn declared. "We'll take her to Lady Galadriel," Legolas explained, "She can help her,"

As Emersion returned, he could not find Elora and he set off back against The Dark Lands.