Chapter 6:~The dinner~

"It's good to see you better, Lady Elora," Eowyn smiled at the Elleth. Elora smiled.

The dinner was quiet for a while. Elora seemed very quiet. Didn't say anything. There was one empty seat across her. "I thought you were dead!," A voice interrupted. Elora looked up after being frightened by her wizard teacher Ilitri, "Go away," She said quickly. "When you didn't show up for your lesson today, I thought you had went toes up! And yet, here you are!," He said teasingly. And he stood up, "Dinner with elves and men!," He said, "That's amusing," And Elora felt her anger rise. "You get that later!," Ilitri finished. "I'm not sure about these lessons anymore," Elora began, "I don't wanna have a future that looks like...," "Like what?," Ilitri asked. "Like you!," Elora snapped. "Oh! Feeling a little persecuted, are we, Elora?," Ilitri asked. "Why shouldn't I!?," Elora snapped, "I am a Queen but... Practically without a Kingdom. Which a rival that stole my throne despite that I saved her all those years ago. It's intolerable! Nothing to do and nowhere to go!," She sighed and stood up, "I need freedom! I need options!," "Ah, can't be done," Ilitri declared, "You see, this is how it ends," And Elora turned to him. "You think you are the diner at the feast, testing the offerings," Ilitri began, "A little love. A little darkness. What you don't realise is... You are the feast. And the darkness has tasted you!," And Elora looked at him angrily, "You're vile! Leave me alone!," "The darkness likes how you taste, dearie!," Ilitri declared, "It doesn't mind the bitter! And when it has started the meal, it's gonna finish it! You can no more fly from your fate, that can the swan!," And he looked up at her, "See you tomorrow! Don't be late! And bring that simmering pain and anger! It's all you have left!," And Elora looked up at him and then he was gone. Galadriel immediately stood up, "Ithildin, do not let him make you believe something that is not true," And Elora left the dining hall and stormed back to her chambers given by Elrond.

Elora slowly let her tears fall once the doors to her chambers closed. She slowly sank to the floor near by her white new four poster bed with silk white covers and grabbed one of the books she had been brought by Elrond. She opened it and read it.
"Elora?," Galadriel's voice called from the corridor outside.
Elora didn't answer. Galadriel entered and went over to the young Elleth. "My dear child. Ithildin," And she sat down at her. "That's what they use to call me. At least Emersion and Cristiana," Elora mumbled. Galadriel sighed and stroked the young Elleth's hair. "Tell me of them. Tell me of how life is from where you grow up," And Elora smiled, "It's warm. Well, the underground castle in Aldon's dark cave is more beautiful than people would think. Emersion is the one who's always been like a father to me. Cristiana has always been my mother. She's everything I could have asked. I had everything except freedom," And Galadriel smiled, "I see," And she took the book out of her hands. "Your father wants to see you tomorrow," And Elora looked up at her confused, "My father?," And Galadriel smiled, "Your real father.... Thranduil. You're his oldest child and only daughter. Legolas is your little brother. Sleep now, my child," And she left the chambers and closed the doors behind her.
Elora swallowed. Her father was The Elven King she had been taught to fear?

Meanwhile in Aldon's castle, the wizard had gotten news of Elora's disappearance.
"You lost her!?," Aldon exclaimed at his guards. "Emersion is out searching for her, my Lord," A guard explained. And Aldon glanced at his wife Cristiana. "I'll hope he finds her," And he ripped one of the guards heart out and crushed it and the guard fell to the ground. "Now you're 12! Do not disappoint me again!," Aldon snapped angrily. Cristiana looked at her husband worriedly. This wouldn't be good.