Chapter 9:~The Plan~

Next day, Gondor's meeting hall was gathered. "Aldon will move with his men to find, Elora. And I know he will take the way through the great open ground, here," Emersion explained, pointing at a destination on the map. "Exactly how do you know that?," Gimli asked suspiciously, not really trusting the wizard. Emersion smiled, "Because I know my brother. I know exactly how he is thinking. Our father was exactly the same. And he wouldn't want any encounters with other people of Middle Earth," "That make sense," Galadriel declared, "Emersion Darkeast. What about Elora?," And Emersion sighed, "Elora needs to be kept as far away from my brother as possible. He will kill her if he gets the chance. But I will need her help in defeating him," "She's too weak! She cannot fight!," Thranduil protested, "She will die!," And Emersion sighed, "Her wounds can I take care of. I can heal them with my magic. I am not scared of her not fighting. I am scared of what her powers might create," Galadriel looked at the young wizard in concern. "What do you mean? Is Ithildin...," And Emersion sighed, "Elora's magic is unpredictable sometimes because it's very powerful. Her powers are far to great from anything in Middle Earth. Which makes her dangerous if she cannot control it. I know she can. But things can also make her lose control," And Galadriel nodded, "We will watch over her,"

Later that night, Emersion healed Elora's wounds before she went to bed. "Emersion? Do you doubt me being Queen?," Emersion turned to her confused, "Of course I don't. Why?," And Elora swallowed, "I was thinking. To take back my throne," And Emersion smiled, "We will. Once you're free from him," And he left the room.

Emersion had noticed Elladan, Elrond's son watching Elora the last few days. He wondered if he may have fallen in love with her. In that case, he would have a hard time getting Elora to be with him after something that had happened all those years ago. He hated to think back to that night he found out she had been raped. He just hopped she could finally open herself to love again.