Chapter 2:~Dreams~

That night, Legolas had a hard time sleeping. A sister. He had a sister he had never knew about. A sister that had meant everything to his father and mother. He now understand why his father had been so overprotective of him.
In the end, he finally fell asleep.

(Dream)
Legolas walked through a beautiful forest. The trees were beautiful and glittering. He was alone. Not even a sound of creatures around him was heard.
He sat down at a crystal clear beautiful lake and drank some water when he heard a beautiful woman singing voice. He stood up and turned around when a bright light came to show. "Hello? Is someone there?," Legolas didn't know anything else to say. "Show yourself!," He demanded. He swallowed. A beautiful Elleth with golden blonde hair and blue eyes like his stepped out into the clearing. She was dressed in a beautiful white long dress. She looked at him. Fear in her eyes. "My Lady, you don't have to fear. I'm not going to hurt you. My name is Legolas Thrandulion," Legolas introduced himself gently, careful not to scare the lady before him. The lady looked at the elven Prince. "Legolas Greenleaf. I've come to send you a message," The Lady said, "There's an evil growing in the shadows. Middle Earth is in great danger. Find me... Before he destroys everything," And with shadows were showing up behind her and she was dragged into the darkness, screaming.

Legolas sat up in his bed. He sighed as he put his head in his hands. She had known his name. She seemed so familiar to his mother. What if she was his sister? The Last Light elf. The rest of the night, Legolas slept peacefully in a deep dreamless sleep.