2: Into another Universe

(So to explain the first few lines of this chapter, "Ultra-Vi" is the protector of his Universe called "The Musical Isles". It's apart of a separate Undertale Multiverse holding only 3 worlds, one of those worlds being The Musical Isles.)

Ultra-Vi P.O.V:

I was walking around the Border between the Creatorverse and the other Universes out there. Hannah only let's me and the other protectors go past. It really was strange though... Why is there a border between this Universe and others? The Creator herself always talks about wanting to show others the Creatorverse so why is there a border?

As I was thinking to myself I saw someone fly over the border through a portal. I ran to stop them but it was already too late once I caught up.

This person flew into the Undertale Multiverse, also known as one of the most annoying Multiverses I have ever been to. The Dancetale world was alright but I hated everything else. The Undertale Multiverse was almost IMPOSSIBLE to navigate without the help of Ink Sans.

I'm gonna have to tell Hannah about this.

Monokuma P.O.V

I fell to the ground in a daze. I expected my face to meet the rough sidewalk only to be greeted by... Mud?... But it wasn't raining today...

I tried to get up and clean myself off, Keyword is tried, I fell 2 times before I felt a skeletal arm around me trying to pick me up. "You okay bud?" The stranger said.

Their voice was deep but strangely calming and smooth. "Y-Yes I'm okay." I curse myself for the stutter. I might not be in the killing biz anymore but I still have a reputation to maintain!

"Sans? OH MY!!!! Sans who is- Oh nevermind get them inside! Their all dirty and bloody!" Another voice called out. Sans? Was that this strangers name?

The one who called out to 'Sans' had a higher voice. Not really higher in pitch but they sure sounded enthusiastic. I tried to open my eyes to see what was happening but failed to do so as my eyes met a blinding light.

I'm assuming now I'm inside these strangers home, maybe they also live next to the grocery store?

It was dark outside when I got the groceries so the 'Blinding Light' was probably just my eyes trying to adjust to the light in the house.

"Hey Paps, Can you get the med kit in the bathroom? I'm gonna clean up our guest here." Sans said. Paps? Was that short for something else?

"Already on it brother!" Paps said. I hear thumping noises then a door opening and closing. So they have a second floor?

I try to open my eyes again to be met with a skeleton looking at me with a smile. Now THIS was pretty weird...... Actually I don't get the right to say that. This was pretty surprising.

"Heya pal. I'm Sans, Sans the Skeleton. And you are?" The skeleton said with his smooth voi- wait why am I pointing THAT out???

"I'm Monokuma! The Despair Extraordinaire!" I say valiantly while throwing up jazz hands.

"Pffft- Haha nice to meet you Monokuma." Sans said once again with the smooth voice- Okay seriously what am I doing??? First I was blindsighted by something and now I'm talking to a skeleton who is wearing pink slippers!!! Am I dreaming???

...

I really don't have the rights to think ANYTHING I was thinking earlier.

But I'm a huge hypocrite so-

"Sooo where am I?" I ask the skeleton.

"Well currently you're in me and my brothers house. We found you in our front yard, passed out and kinda bleeding." Sans said as he gave me a wet towel to wipe myself off with.