3: The retrieval mission

Ultra-Vi P.O.V

I make my way to the Base of Dimensions along with Flame and Zander, they protect their own worlds like I do. Flame protects the 'Desert of Illusions', Zander protects the 'Sea of time' and I protect the 'Musical Isles'.

We all make our way to Hannah's office where she is practically 99% of the day. Flame was about to knock on the door but got Interrupted when Zander kicked down the door. That was gonna leave a mark on the poor door.

"You know you guys could've just knocked right?" Hannah said. She was sitting in her usual spot behind her desk, toying with a bird toy thingy.

"Hannah." I spoke up. "I saw someone pass the Border today. They seemed to be unconscious and they flew from another Multiverse outside the Creatorverse." I said.

Oh did I forget to mention in the last chapter that the person who flew by was in an Multiverse outside of the border already but flew across the border to the other side of the Universe to get to the Undertale Multiverse?

Huh, I guess I didn't tell.

"Oh? is that so? Do you know what Multiverse this person came from?" Hannah asked.

"I am sure that they came from the 'Danganronpa' Multiverse." I say.

"Hm... I'll ask Hilldra to get a retrieval team ready. Is that all?" Hannah put the bird toy thingy down.

"Can we go with the retrieval team? I wanna see who this person is." Zander said.

"Yeah! Me too please!" Flame jumped up.

"Good grief, here we go agai-"

"Violet we can stop by Dancetale if you want!"

"Okay let's go."