7: An explanation

(I am SOOO  sorry for not updating this story sooner! Even though my life is full of free time now I just can't find the right motivation to write.... This whole time I was drawing and making Saiki K edits from fanart I found on google, not exactly productive but it taught me about key frames.... Once again I am SORRY that I didn't update sooner. I'm not even sure if you guys want me to update this story but.... Eh. Thank you for your patience!)

No ones P.O.V

"IT'S YOU!!! YOUR THAT GIRL FROM THE PARK WHO SHOWED ME WATTPAD!!!!" Monokuma yelled as he got up.

"Oh hey dude. Me and a retrieval team were actually sent to get you." Hilldra waved. She looked at Sans who was thoroughly confused, then at Monokuma who was also thoroughly confused.

And surprised.

"A retrieval team??? What do you mea- Wait...." Monokuma paused, thinking that he really was kidnapped by skeletons.

As if Hilldra read Monokuma's mind, she said this; "NO you were not kidnapped. You were just blind sighted by a magical brick that knocked you out and teleported you here. That was Patton's Theory anyway." Hilldra said. 

"I... What?..." Monokuma was trying to process everything, it seemed like Sans was too.

"Ugh.... Let me explain again...." Hilldra started explaining to both Sans and Monokuma the best she could.

"Monokuma was hit by a brick that Mag'z threw, that brick was teleported to Monokuma via a teleporter that Akoi had. Since the brick had some magical debris within it (since it was teleported) it can now teleport between universes. The brick teleported to Monokuma, hit his head, made a portal to the Creator's Border and flew Monokuma 3 Multiverses away from his own Multiverse. Are you with me so far?" Hilldra paused to ask.

Monokuma was sitting there dumb founded. Was that really the reason he was here? Sans though, for some reason, seemed completely calm. He also seemed like he was in deep thought.

"So.... Did Ink not see Monokuma enter our AU?" Sans asked.

"No, no he did not. The brick teleported Monokuma DIRECTLY into your AU without going through the Doodle sphere." Hilldra answered calmly. "Monokuma, me and a retrieval team were sent to get you. We're gonna take you back home." Hilldra turned over to look at Monokuma.

"O-Oh- So....." Monokuma seemed a little down. He wanted to get home but he felt like he wanted to stay.

He just can't put his finger on why.

AND once again, as if Hilldra read his mind, she said this; "Y'know if you wanna stay a little longer you can. We'll just give you a teleporter so that way once your done you can go back to your world." Hilldra says.

Monokuma looked at Hilldra for a second before giving a small nod. He still wasn't able to get a grasp of the situation (unlike Sans) but he didn't exactly want to go back home now. Why? Because he JUST found out multiple universes exist! I mean yeah, the stuff that happened because of the killing games were pretty brutal too. But this....

THIS is madness.

(I WANT TO MAKE THE CHAPTER LONGER I SWEAR- But this is just an explanation to Monokuma so that way the future events in this book will make more sense to him. This way any events that happen, he will take calmly instead of saying "Fuck this.")