5: The brick came back the very next day

Monokuma P.O.V

After the Breakfast Spaghetti me, Sans, Papyrus and Frisk all went outside so that way frisk can leave to Toriel's place (Who is her mother?) and so I can get back home to my adorable little Monokubs! Oh I bet they missed me as much as I didn't miss them!

When we all got outside I sighed in relief...

And then I realized.....

"Wait this isn't Japan." I say. Where the hell am I???

"Japan? You mean the place that Alphys is going to for the Mew Mew kissy cat thing?" Sans looked at me confused. Also what the hell is Mew Mew kissy cat??? Sounds like something Monomi would create....

"Wait so we're not in Japan???" I ask. Okay now this was getting serious. Was I kidnapped by skeletons???

"No? This is the U.S?....." Sans is still looking at me with a confused look. Well fuck, I think I got kidnapped by living skeletons.

"I live in Japan Sans, now tell the truth with this... DID YOU KIDNAP M-" I felt a brick hit my head again.

"MONOKUMA!!!!" I hear Sans yell out my name before I completely black out.

No ones P.O.V

Well apparently this time the brick was hard enough to knock Monokuma out.

Seriously, if Hannah has to send another retrieval team out into the Multiverse just to get a magic infused brick that keeps hitting people on the head then teleporting away, I'm gonna laugh my ass off.