VI

・❥・

・❥・

The next morning, Y/n had to meet up with the commander and his personal group.
Which was entirely full of men.

"Good morning." They greeted.

All eyes were on them once again.

"Y/n, come in." The commander motioned his head.

"This is Y/n, she will be joining us for the remainder of the time as we are partnered with the Gojo clan." He explained.

Stiff.

"May I ask why?" One of the members asked.

"It was her idea. So if she came up with it, she should have some sort of plan, no?" The commander looked at them.

"Yes sir." They confirmed.

They watched as their boss began discussing a plan with those in the room. Rarely them. If only they could walk out without getting in trouble.

"Dismissed."
"Y/n, stay for a bit, I'd like to have a word." He told them.

As everyone else left the room, Y/n stayed in their seat as he did the same. His eyes piercing their skin, as if he knew something.

"Tell me, how long are you going to put on this act?" His voice hissed.

"What act sir?" They internally sweated.

"You don't wanna fight in the upcoming battle, do you?" He put his hands together, propping his elbows on the desk.

Either he was stalking them, or was some sort of witch, because he had read right through them. It's not that they didn't want to, they just didn't want to get killed for real this time. It had left everyone scared, especially Ryuko.

"If you don't want to, you should say something. You have no problem running your mouth any other time."

"It's.. not like that."

"Then what is it?"

Y/n didn't talk about their personal issues with people who they knew wouldn't understand. That's why they only spoke to Yuka and Ryuko about their problems.

"It's nothing." They lied.

"I think I know what it is. You don't want to fight because you can't fight." He insisted, intertwining his fingers.