XIII

TW // SLIGHT GORE

・❥・

"Hiding forever, won't do you any good." Geto grunted.

Y/n rolled their eyes at his comment. Either way he was still right, regardless of whether or not they were only one they were talking to, sitting out of their peripheral vision it was hard to tell considering that they ran out of moves just by sitting there.

"I'm curious. What did your kingdom think they were going to accomplish from this? Wealth? Honor?"
"Since this was your idea, I should be asking you. What did you think you were going to gain?"

That question had an unlimited amount of answers. They couldn't even answer since their life would be taken right there and then.

"So cautious, they won't even answer me."

"Mahito, unload." He added.

"Really? You're defeating the purpose of our goal here." He complained.

"I know what I'm doing. Unload."

He did as his friend said and unloaded his weapon. Bullets dropping to the ground followed by the sound of the gun cocking.

"Back away. I want them to gain my trust."

He followed his request once more.

"You're free to speak."
"We aren't rude enough to take someone's will and use it agaisnt them."

They gave him silence, letting anyone, if there was, speak up. But no reply.

"I'm not completely sure myself." They answered.

It caught him by surprise for someone to actually speak back to him.

"Wow, you gave up so easily. You do realize we could've killed you just by the direction of where your voice is coming."

"I heard the gun, I have enough experience to know when someone actually unloads one." They laid out their gear, throwing it roughly aiming it so it landed right in front of the two.

"Surrending already?" Geto smirked.

"Not a chance."

"Your only protection was just given to us. What else could that mean?"

"That's for you to figure out yourself."

Geto then got confused. He kicked it, making sure it wasn't rigged.

"If you think there's some explosive embroidered, there isn't. You're safe. The only things on it are aids, a knife, grenades, and oil."

"The oil is for?"

"Fire lighting. Most of those you killed were given matches."

"Understandable. Rather smart I must say."