Brother

Neil wasn't the son the Birla's wanted. He wasn't the legitimate son either. But even in this big house the one place he always felt like he belonged was with his brother Abhimanyu. 

That person was disappearing in front of his eyes. He was suffering due to mistakes that happened around him with no fault of his own.

He should've guessed it was Akshara not Aarohi that his brother was interested in. He was supposed to pay attention to these kind of things. He was such a failure to his brother. 

His phone kept ringing, he hoped Akshara would pick up the phone soon. He needed her to fix his brother. He needed her to make things okay. 

He let a sign of relief when he heard the click on the other side of the phone, "Hello, Akshara I am sorry. But I need your hel---"

"Hello!, the person you were calling was found unconscious on the road near the bus stand with erratic breathing. She is being sent to the City Hospital for treatment. Please come immediately to the hospital."

Neil stood in shock as he processed the strangers words after the call ended. Lying to his mother, he left quickly to the hospital his mind full of questions. 

Why was she in bus stand? Why was she leaving the city? Was she okay? And how in the hell would he tell this to his brother?