Sisters and Brothers

Pandit called out in his mantra tone, "Please bring the sister of the bride to tie the Gatbandhan." Everyone turned to search for the missing Goenka, who rushed through the crowd leaving her love standing alone in the doorway.

Before anyone could open their mouth, she had already tied the Gatbandhan tightly. "Is this okay Panditji?"

One could hear a pin drop in silence.

"What?" she asked self consciously, personally she thought she looked good in her new lehangha.

Kairav couldn't help but smack himself on his head, "Why do you do this? Why do not involve me in these things? Do I look these old people who would not help in any plans?"

"Wow! somebody got their priorities straight" Reem mumbled to herself prompting laughter from Vansh who was standing by.

"Kairav, you should not ask those questions in front of old people now. We can carry this conversation later" Vansh tried to pacify his hysterical brother.

"Okay, but next time when something happens tell me first okay. I am your brother, girls I will help in all your plans" Kairav said looking at both his sisters near the mandap.

"Sabhash! who should I blame for this?" Manish asked. Frankly he was fed up with his grand-daughters love stories by now. First his son and daughters-in-law used to bring about all sorts of problem now their daughters. Is this a serial or what! Drama upon drama.

Both girls showed the Birla brothers immediately for this question with no hesitation whatsoever.

"I knew it!" Kairav bellowed at once.

Sighning at the predictable Kairav and scowling at the Goenka sisters, Abhimanyu couldn't contain himself and said, "Can we please finish the shaadi first and then explain?"

Aarohi couldn't contain her laughter at this, "Thank you jiju, hey panditji come on just few more rituals more. Finish it fast or else both families will keep on talking."

Once the rituals were completed Harshvardhan shouted at once, "Never have I seen anything like this before. This is all the Goenka family's girls faults. They made our sons like this."

"Don't talk about my wife like that, sir!!" Both Abhimanyu and Neil shouted together.

"Same pinch bro/Neil" they both said then turning towards each other. Everyone looked at the pair like they lost their minds.

Akshu whispered to Aaru silently, "Behaving like this, makes it so easy to make everything their fault, doesn't it?"

Aaru giggled placing her hand on her mouth to control herself. "Do you want to sit on the sofa and listen? My lehanga is weighing terribly."

"Yes, thank you" Akshu said and they went to sit on the sofa as they listened to their husbands explaining what happened that day fully to their families.