Neirohi

Neil unlike Aaru was sensitive and more in tune with family members while Aaru was ambitious and a little selfish. Neil grounded her to the present while Aaru made Neil have an identity for himself without the added titles of someone's brother or son. They supported each other.

Even today, Neil understood Aaru's ambition and helped in it. Aaru needed that kind of husband for her. She needed a person who would anything for her while also standing against her if she was wrong.

And Aaru for the first time in her life did not prioritize her exam, she hesitated because for her, her marriage was as important as her career if not more. Neil showed her that there was more than one way to win in life and it was not in other's eyes alone. She can win in her own life by being with her love.

So, Aaru knew Neil was important to her. Like she knew she couldn't do anything if she lost him. She didn't know when he became from the one link in Udaipur who kept her informed about others to becoming friends with her.

She realized early on that some people only wanted her for her money, or her beauty or her intelligence. She gave up on friends early on in her life even before her Mother's death. Maybe that's why she was so hurt, when she made everything Akshu's fault.

She didn't realize at that time, that her stupid actions were not only making her lose her sister but also her best friend.

It did not take long for her to await his everyday calls. She did not understand what she way feeling for him. It has been a long time for her to have a friend. She did not remember what one would feel for a friend.

The thing is she didn't ask Akshu about this, she knew her sister also had the same problems. So she asked someone she knew who could help understand this feeling. Her jiju or soon to be whenever Akshu felt mercy for him.

Surprising they got along well, when she was not being so fake. His feelings and his realisations about his love made her respect him more and made her realise something too.

She, Aarohi Goenka has fallen in love. 

She didn't know it was possible. She thought she was broken but maybe not so. If an amazing person like Akshu can love her, then maybe she was worth loving right?

Aaru didn't know Neil would end up in her destiny. But she should've known. The first time they met she hurt him by falling down on him. Her mom punched her father the first time they met. Maybe she was their daughter after all. 

"Ready?" Neil asked nervously. 

"Well, I do remember saying yes. But it might turn into no, if one more person asks me again" Aaru said irritated without betraying her own nervousness to her love. 

"It's okay. We can do this" Neil said smiling at his Chipkali. She was always the one with all the false bravado even if the situation never calls it. 

Aaru gave a tight smile to him squeezing his hand. She adjusted her chunni (shawl) as they sat in front of the haven. 

Aarohi couldn't stop her smile from emerging on her face. She was going to be in Aarohi Neil Birla in a few minutes.

Well I don't know what track yrkkh is going now-a-days genuinely. Did you guys like the chapter? Just wanted to write my two bits about this jodi. They do little bit resemble Kairat, don't they?