She loved too

By this time, the consulting therapist Abhimanyu has called also arrived. Neil relayed the past events to her.

The therapist then proceeded to speak in front of them, "I am Dr. Nithya, age 38. I have been a doctor for 16 years. It was good you guys called me. In this case of Miss. Goenka, I strongly suggest telling me what happened after she met Mr. Birla. Their interaction could prove some insight towards her condition. "

Abhimanyu regarded the woman and asked, "Like every little thing."

"No, I just need the family's opinion. What was her reaction at every situation after Miss. Goenka met Mr. Birla" Dr. Nithya asked.

Kairav knew he was the person that knew most of it so he said, "Before that when Abhimanyu came for marriage, Akshu was asking me how do does one know what love was and all that. Her face was so happy at the same time nervous which was escastic when she heard about Abhimanyu's marriage proposol. She was so happy, I haven't seen her like that in a long time, she was dancing and singing for her happiness for the first time rather than others with a fake smile. "

Kairav wiped a tear from his eyes and continued, "Then Akshu and I figured out about Aarohi's feelings and thought there was some mistake. When we went to talk to the elders, Abhimanyu's mother revealed the rishtha was for Aarohi. Our family was surprised, but at that moment it was like the Akshara I saw the whole night just disappeared."

Vansh started speaking giving Kairav a reprieve, "We all stood there shocked when Aarohi came smiling, Akshu was the one who handled the situation. Then she left from there citing some preparation duties, I saw her cry her heart out away from us. Then she just stood up and was being Aarohi's excited sister."

Kairav shook his head and said, "It was not one time Bhaiya, I found her staring at the sky blankly. When Abhimanyu's gift came to our house her hands started shaking and she gave us a smile and went away. I followed her to her room, I kept knocking and when she opened the door her whole room looked like it was thrashed."

Dr. Nithya took her notes, her mind already guessing the various issues the poor girl had. Abhi could not keep hearing this, he remembered the moments from his prespective always why was hers this sad.