Clearing Mind

Neil noticed the chipkali making her name justice by sticking by the wall and listening to everyone. Maybe she will realize how wrong she was in regards to her sister soon.

The older brother without noticing his younger sister continued relaying the events to the Doctor. It was the only thing he could do for his sister right now.

"Then Aaru's accident happened, she was okay after that. But the next day, it was back to acting happy. She didn't utter a word when Kairav decided to send her to Pune. She always fought for everyone else but herself."

Not able to take it anymore, Vansh still angry with Kairav shouted his frustrations, "Kairav! I shouldn't have just let to you send her away from family once again. I should've taken a stand for her like a older brother. I should've fought for her even with you, though I am only her cousin. "

Kairav could only cry, "I am sorry! I am sorry!" again and again.

Dr. Nithya moved away from the family and made a few phone calls letting the Goenka's get a hold of themselves.

Abhimanyu stormed away from the room not able to take it anymore, he thought he knew pain. He thought he knew anguish. But who knew the things that hurt him looked miniscule with the things that hurt his heart, his Akshu.

Aarohi slid down to the floor, when did she forget she was not the only daughter of the family. There was Akshu before her, her older sister. When did she start separating her own sister to a competition rather than her personal supporter.

She let out a bitter laugh, Akshu didn't even like competitions. what life had she been living so far. A endless fight with herself and for what? Her insatiable ego. She looked as Abhimanyu passed her without as much as a glance reminding her of the first time she saw him.

She always saw him, but he never did, did he?

But did she see anything else other than his face and his resume. Why did she feel he was entailed to her.

Aaru felt for the first time, failure. Not one failure, a mountain load all leading to painful regrets that time couldn't erase neither could her older sister.

Aaru realized for the first time in a long time, Akshu was hers. And she did not lose hers even to her own stupidity.