~12~

ARPITA'S POV:

Okay Vennu, someday or the other he's going to see you naked so why not take his help besides he's stressed with the whole bond thing and even if I fight for this intimate space he would be lost without it then.

Varun!! Varun!! Help, please!!

ARIHANT'S POV:

Okay, I was waiting on my own for some 5 minutes when I heard her call and when I came out I saw her struggling with the zip and pouting cutely.

"What are you looking at, come help me" she ordered seeing me staring at her.

I moved towards her and turned her around, removing her hands from the zip I took it in mine to zip it up, She was looking pretty in this dress and her breasts were spilling out beautifully in the front but none of which she was uncomfy.

Turning her to face me I could see that the bra gave a tiny amount of support while providing a view of her cleavage, the shape of her breasts, and her perfect nipples through the dress. the tender tops of her breasts could be seen clearly through the fabric, with a radiance coming from bright skin.

"You okay with your cleavage out for a peek or want to change the dress," I asked her sensing her gaze on mine that was practically drooling over her chest.

"I'm more than okay but are you Mr. Boyfriend or are you going to keep gazing like this the entire night" she spoke mischievously coming close enough so I could smell her.

Happily, I pulled her in my arms and laid down on the plush bed, and dive in straight for the oranges waiting for some attention.

"How about I give them a little bit of attention before we leave so that they know to behave better"

"What have you in mind Varun"

"Find out for yourself baby" and with that said I placed dewy kisses on her collarbone along the length of her neck while she muffled low moans of pleasure in her hands.

I kissed down her neck to her chest until I reached her cleavage, sucking at the soft flesh, where I met the border of her dress but continue to kiss down her cleavage to the slope of her other breast, I pulled down the dress and slowly pulled it off her shoulder both the bra and dress came down off her one breast, revealing her big, dark pink areola.

wrapping my lips around her thick hard nipple I gently sucked on it, she moaned running both her hands through,y hair I released her nipple and slowly licked all around her areola. her dress had slipped down her other arm as well completely revealing the other cup of her bra which barely covered her other breast.

she leaned back and forced me to move away from her she reached behind her, jutting her boobs out at me as she unsnapped her bra and unzipped the dress. it fell forward and down of her arms, revealing her beautiful breasts in all their glory. she threw the bra off to the side I grabbed her soft mounds with both hands, she smiled as she leaned forward, pressing her breasts in my face.

she began to grind her lower against mine harder as I sucked and licked back and forth between her breasts, I kissed my way back up her cleavage biting at the center leaving a mark that would show the world she was taken, I continued my way kissing her up to her neck to her lips, my hands clutching her boobies in a tight gip placing a last peck on her forehead I separated myself from her to find her eyes closed, breathing heavily and looking messy. I made her sit upright and hooked her as she was before taking her to the vanity for her to get ready, while she was busy doing her hair I slipped behind her and clipped the necklace in place, she smiled looking at me from the mirror while I continued adorning her with diamonds, and once she was ready I slipped on her heels and took her down.