~3~

Arpita's POV

After the teasing session, we were enjoying our drinks when all of a sudden Kajal asked.

Kajal: "Tou what about marriage guys?" and I choked on the drink, I was drinking. Hurriedly I placed it on the table while Ari rubbed my back softly, worry and care were written on his face.

Seeing that Kabir has to say something,

"Guys, can someone take Arpita with them to their house, so that I can have some time with my new found love"

Sri: Why is it so that Arpita can't disturb you or you don't want to disturb Arpita? Ohh, let me put this straight, you guys don't want her innocent eyes and ears to see or hear something which she shouldn't?

Damn, he has to say that...

I faced Ari, to see him smirking at the new couple, but sensing my gaze, he got that I was being uncomfortable.

Ari: Guys, enough, I will take her with me.

And I took the drink which he just left to speak.

Me: Argh... How do you even drink this?

Kabir: That's your first, so you will feel that way. Have some more and you will be used to.

Okay, so I need to get a hang of this.

Ari placed his half-empty drinks to me to drink and let me tell you the gesture was cute.

Kajol: Waise Ari, this is New York, so only English songs, but suddenly from where did that Hindi song came.

To that Ari blushed furiously and said, "Anything for her" pointing towards me while I was looking just at my drink.

Sri and Kabir got involved in their talks while our drama queens got busy about shopping and sales staff, while we just talked about ourselves.

Meanwhile, he got bold enough and pulled me in a side hug while the drinks had already started showing their affection and I leaned in his touch. He smelled wonderful and almost edible. He taught muscles grazed my back and must say, someone, takes gym seriously.

His hands were softly touching my sides while he was saying something animatedly and I was busy observing his lips.

He observed my silence and winked at me while the others just laughed.

Soon we were exiting the club and I felt been dragged to the ground.

Every step was unstable and my vision started getting blurry and all that I knew was being carried by someone.

I felt us entering a room which smelled like him and I mumbled

Me: It's your room.

Ari: So Miss. Sleepy Head is awake. He chuckled and placed me down on something soft.

I touched the soft material and dived in straight, to where the fluffy comfort led to. He laughed at my act and pull me down to stand beside him.