~5~

Arihant's POV

Arpita was crying softly in my arms while I was just caressing her back preventing her from falling asleep. Because of which I didn't even stopped her from crying. My baby looked so vulnerable, and it took all in me to stop her tears. Meanwhile Sri and Kajal came with a storm and Sri being Sri started yelling,

Sri: What man? You called us here and now you are busy cuddling her. 

Kajal tried stopping him but he was out of order, even I noticed his eyes didn't had the laid back look instead were restless.

Me: I'm cuddling her because she is crying.

Immediately his features softened and he leaned to our level to look at Arpita, his eyes held a weird adoration.

Sri: She looks like Vennela. My little Vennela.

Once he uttered Vennela, I looked at Kajol, to see her stunned looking at her husband. I knew what she was feeling. Hell I too felt insecure when Arpita called out for Varun.

Meanwhile Arpita looked up to Sri and leaped in his arms while he cuddled her to his chest. Kajal and me were looking as if, we never belonged here. 

They both were in their own world while mine and Kajol's eyes held rage.

So we tried separating them but Sri pushed us away while Arpita tried stopping him and told him to look after Kajol while she hopped in my lap.

She snuggled into me and kissed on my heart over the clothes which helped me to relax. I knew she was trying to tell me, she was mine. Hell yes, Varun or Sri she is mine.

Meanwhile Sri too comforted Kajol and she was leaning on his shoulder while Kabir and Priyal barged  in to make a new storm.

Kabir: What the hell is this? You guys called us here too see your romance?

Wow, Sri was fire thou Kabir was flames. Both are hot headed.

Meanwhile Kabir's gaze fell on one of the sketches and he stared at them with longing in his eyes.

Sri too stood from his place and snatched the paper too look what was there while his eyes too held the same longing.

But our Arpita madam was busy snuggling me that she was unaware of the storm brewing in their eyes.

Sri & Kabir : Who drew this? Whoever drew this is very important to me?

Shit man, their voice held authority and they were in sync.

Just then Arpita lied on my lap and withdrew all her hair to one side and their gazes snapped to her act.

Their eyes hold utter love, longing and admiration that I for once thought, am I going to have some competition in wooing my love. So the possessive man that I'm, I pulled her hair on her back and pulled her up to sit by my side.

The guys just rolled their eyes while the girls burned in jealousy. They started unbuttoning their shirts while I just closed my baby's innocent eyes.