~7~

After making her comfortable, Ari akka Varun too slept,  cuddling her close to himself. All the others too were in deep slumber. And that's when the Adhithya siblings started travelling through their memories and thrashing in their beloved's arms. Unknowingly their partners woke up, to see them coated in sweat and trembling in fear. The memory travel was taking a toll on their bodies. Their partners didn't know how to comfort them and were dejected to see what's happening to them. Ari was scared to wits, seeing her burning up with fever and also her mark glowing visibly. He lightly caressed her mark and she shuddered in his arms. He found it amusing rather than her other reactions, this intrigued him most. He blew soft air on her mark to see it transforming in to somewhat of his and then the infinity symbol,  as if it was trying to say that they r bonded for infinity. With his every touch,  every caress it was glowing, showing infinity symbol. And he was grinning like nothing.

On the other hand, Priyal and Kajal noticed something unusual, their partners were sweating buckets but still were holding on to them as if they would be lost, if they leave Priyal and Kajal's hands. They were snuggling more in them and their union marks were glowing. The girls were content knowing their partners had accepted them and their uncertain fate. While the boys were continuously murmuring something unknown to the girls. The girls caressed their partners and drifted to sleep knowing the grip around them was tight enough to believe everything happens for a reason.

Coming back to Arpi, her state was much worse then her brother's, she was traumatized more coz she was not bonded fully. Her Ari, was trying his best to comfort her but that was not up to the mark and he knew that. Somehow the night passed and he ended up being awake to keep her still rather than thrashing and falling off the bed.

Morning

Kajal's POV:

Sunlight broke through the windows on me and I was wide awake in an instant. Besides me I found Sri in deep sleep with stiff posture but his hands were tightly wound on my torso. His lips were touching my forehead and he was unconsciously kissing there as if assuring all was okay. He was there. Moving up a little, I kissed him softly, an action that I never miss while waking him. Every time, I do this, he responds but today he didn't and then memories of last night came running in front of my eyes. Remembering that he is away mentally gripped my heart in a frenzy and my lips halted their action. And when I was about to remove them, he captured them roughly in his and kissed with vigor. His lips were working furiously on mine and his grip was tightening around me but his eyes were closed. For a while, I thought he is unconscious but no, he opened his eyes to me, the pain, the longing, the vulnerability, everything was clearly visible. He didn't hide a single emotion. He let me see him as a broken man. He was staring at me curiously, judging my actions but I was immobile just as him. He tugged my bottom lip in his, to gain my attention while I smiled in the kiss and that was enough for him to recover from whatever he was thinking. Forgetting everything, we indulged ourselves in the world known to us, just us.

...........................

If that was how Kajal had a day after that night then Priyal  too was in same boat as hers but little differently.

Kabir's POV

I woke up to a pounding headache and tried rolling to other side, for water when I felt something tightening on my waist. On looking down, I found too little soft hands gripping me to them and that was a shock to me. Never in my 29 years of existence, I had someone around me and this was ummm. I don't know what to do so I did the most common this,  pulled the owner of those hands over me to find chocolate brown eyes staring back at me. I must say this are the most beautiful pair of years, with a cute button nose and a slight resemblance to Priyal, a girl from my work place.

Duhhhh,  wait not resemblance, but Priyal in real,  like how. And then I remembered the club, her jealous looks, her red nose, her giggles and the most important thing my sister, Vennu. I got back everything before yesterday and I was lucky to call her mine. Yeah, I uhh also remembered that after party, I had asked her to be mine and she was the most happiest person then. My favourite person, my girl. I pulled her up to face level and mingled our lips for a toe curling kiss and she gladly accepted. She wound her hands in my hair while mine settled on her back feeling her curves thus giving into the passion.

......  

Ari,  woke up to her thrashing uncontrollably trying to get out of the dream but was not able too. He tried to hold her but her movements were strong enough to push him away. He was utterly exhausted seeing her like that since yesterday and moreover her fever wasn't coming down. Unable to handle her alone,  he called his female staff to help him while in all this chaos the two couples woke up from their little getaway and made way to see what's happening.

The staff tried to handle her but she was too strong for them and seeing that he knew he needed medical help. He quickly dialed a few calls and got the necessary help coming in a few minutes. Meanwhile her brothers and their wives too came over there to see their little sister rolling around and their brother crumbling to his helplessness.

Sri and Kabir together came forward and held her each hand and brought her to the center while the girls held her legs to keep her still and sensing her brother's comfort she calmed down. She snuggled close to her big brother while her little brother patted her head lovingly. Her brothers did their work but her man stood still knowing he couldn't comfort her when she needed him the most and when the brothers realized that,  it was too late,  he was already walking out of the doors. The girls ran behind him while the boys waited patiently for their return.

The boys were looking at their baby girl with so much love that they never noticed the presence of other person in the room. The person made his presence known to them and started with his work. The boys moved away slightly and she moved along with them. Seeing that the person told them to be with her and he can treat her side by side. Yup, Ari decided to take medical help, and he called specialists to treat her and bring her back to him. She was hooked with iv's for life and was looking pale all of a sudden. Her heart rate was monitored, it was beating at a slow rate as if missing it's beat. Oxygen mask was doing great, it was keeping up with her slow breaths. All of a sudden,  hurdled among machines was their little bundle of joy who was every one's precious, in her own way.

..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~..................
Next chappy :Ari realizing his place in her life