~9~

Arihant's POV:
After everyone left it was just me and she was staring at me from the moment she has opened her eyes like she wants to say something but she is hesitating.

"What is it?" I asked her curiously.
But to my shock, she just rushed to the washroom. I didn't know what was wrong but I could hear her puking her guts out. Concerned for her I ran to check her when I found the door latched. I banged the door but in front of her puking noise my banging seemed less, so with no other option left I broke down the door and the site in front of me was not at all good. She looked pale as a ghost bend over the basin and her red eyes could depict how much the weakness was eating her up. No matter how much awkward we had grown since last night I couldn't find it in myself to let her be on her own so I move to her and held her close while she glanced at me once and that was it she let herself go knowing I was there for her. I could feel her entire body weight pressing on to me sending tingles of pleasure everywhere we were in contact but right now her health was important 😔

I made her stand with my support and brushed her teeth while she was continuing her staring game. My baby didn't have an ounce of strength in her. She was completely dependent on me and when I went to wash her face she pulled my hands back and pointed to the shower was flabbergasted would be an understatement, she wanted to have a shower that too when she didn't have any strength, but she was right on her own, she might have felt dirty since yesterday and here I was fidgeting like a girl. So I picked her up in my arms and put her down in the shower while she tried the keyword "tried" to get rid of her clothes but that was dumb enough sensing her lack of strength, so like a gentleman I helped her in that and when she leaned on to me, fire ran through my entire being, I was this close in taking her when she kept her head on my heart and places a kiss on it. She stood like a statue and water kept flowing between us. We didn't know what to do but she took a step ahead and placed her hands on my waist hoping I would take the lead but when I didn't she looked up and pouted surely.
"Ari, one kissie please 🙏 " she, pleaded softly and that was it I pushed her until her back touched the wall and crashed my lips on hers in a bruising kiss while her hands had a mind of their own and roamed where ever they could reach. While her hands were busy feeling me mine were tracing her curves smoothly and when I press my hands on her breast she gasped a little allowing me to enter her mouth. We both fought for dominance and the shower was long forgotten, I continued playing with her heaving breasts, pinching her nipples to earn a throaty moan from her which ignited my need for her, and soon my fingers were replaced by my mouth and her hands were tangled in my hairs pulling me impossibly closer to her. She tugged my strands on feeling the pleasure while I moved onto her other breast loving it the same way as her twin while she kept moaning my name softly, growing tired of continuous standing I felt her moving down when in a swift I pulled her up and adjusted on my hip and continued to devour her. Having enough of her upper body I moved to her lower to find her already wet and ready.

"So wet already" I murmured close to her ear biting on her neck while ahe just hummed in approval and snuggled close. I pressed my fingers near her juicy orb and found her squirming to the not innocent touch. I thought she was not ready and was about to withdraw when she pulled me down to sit with her. All this time her juiciness was rubbing against my jeans while she had her time placing love bites on my upper body. I knew I couldn't hold in longer with her quirky touches, so I placed her hands on my jeans and she happily obliged. She got rid of my jeans huffing badly while I trapped her lips for another passionate kiss. I could feel her hands roaming on my already hardened length anticipating the next move when I got up quickly and got rid of remaining clothes and picked her in my arms and took her back to our bed. I could feel the red tinge growing on her cheeks as I could see her in bright light. I chuckled to myself while she shied away and turned to another side while I felt it tempting to pinch her ass. She yelped loudly and pulled me on her and we both moaned softly feeling each other. She moved to get a comfortable position but was unknowingly rubbing herself off.

"Baby, you are not doing right, it's pure torture that you are rubbing yourself on me and not expecting me to do anything. I want you so bad, babes but I know you are tired, so let's sleep, okay, we've all our lives to do this." saying so I pulled the comforter on our naked bodies and called it a night.