~10~

Arihant's POV:

I woke up to someone struggling beneath me and then I remembered last night Vennu slept beside me, but now why was she thrashing.

"Vennu... Vennu... wake up baby. See I'm here. Everything is fine" to which she placed my hand over hers on her stomach and made a cry babyface. 

"It hurts" she croaked and few tears spilled from her eyes.

"What is it Vennu? Get up now, I don't understand" and with that, I pulled her up on me and touched her stomach. She moved a little and rubbed herself on me and I could feel something wet on me. Oh, so this is why she was crying.

"Vennu, it's okay baby, it happens sometimes. I'm here na, I'll take away the pain" I said to her and caressed her tummy softly. At first, she flinched away but later came to terms with the soft caresses. Then I placed my other hand on her mound, to find her already soaking wet. So, I thought that her tummy was paining because her orgasm was stuck somewhere in her, and I thought if I rubbed her down there then she would be relieved. So I placed my finger on her outer lips and circled them softly while she snuggled in me. I increased my pace on her lips and accidentally due to moisture my finger slipped inside her hole and she moaned in my ear. My hand stilled over there hearing her and she kissed me on my throat.

"Vennu baby is it okay if I continue or you want me to stop," I asked her hearing her soft moans in my ear.

"No continue, I feel good" so I continued moving my finger further deep in her, massaging her insides while she was softly moaning after few moments I felt her moaning crazily, so I knew she was near, so obviously I increased my pace in fucking her but she shouted before she came hard on my hand snd moved to another side of the bed holding her tummy tightly.

"Vennu are you, okay baby, what happened, did I hurt you" and with that, I moved to roll her back towards me when I saw my hand filled with blood and a gasp left my lips while she now turned fully looked at me and realized something. She quickly sat up and cupped her mouth and started crying loudly.

"I'm s...orry Va...run, I did...n't do it pu... rposely. I did... n't know I g...ot my men...ses. I'm very so... rry beca...use of me you got bl...ood. I am I'm...pure, lea...ve me, go Va...run, go...." and she started crying putting her head on her knees shielding herself from my sight.

"Baby, it's okay, it happens, it is a natural process. And who said you are impure, you are so pure and you are all mine and I'll never leave you. Okay, now come here"

"B...ut how can I I... woh you will get dirty" but I had already settled her on my lap, I could feel hot blood seeping from her slit running across my thighs into the sheets, but that didn't matter anymore, right now I had to comfort her.

"Shh... it's okay baby, come now I will drop you in the washroom and you will take a warm shower, okay, now go fast" and with that, I closed the door and moved to the guest room beside our room to have a quick bath.

When I came back, I saw that she was still inside so I changed the bedsheet and put them in laundry baskets. Then I went to our closet and took a soft navy blue Anarkali with some tampons that I had already bought. I know it's weird but I have almost everything stocked in here that she would need ever.

I went inside to see her still showering, "Vennu how much will you shower, you will get a cold," I said to her and turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. I dried her with another towel while she was checking the tampons and a giggle left her lips and soon she was laughing uncontrollably.

"Varun, you have these things also in your closet," she asked and I nodded. You will have everything you want even before you say it. "Now get changed I'm waiting outside" and I turned to leave when she pulled me back, "I might need your help" so I stayed back and helped her in placing the tampon and she was squirming as her mind was aware of something intruding her body and that made her uneasy.

"What happened baby... is it poking?" Vennela nodded in no and started wearing her clothes. Once she was changed, she turned to me but before we could talk there was a knock at the door. So I went to get the door and saw that Kajal was there calling us down for breakfast.

So as soon as Vennu came out I told her that we were called downstairs, so we started ascending when I received a call from one of our clients. I mouthed her an important call and she nodded to continue but I held her hand and took her down slowly. When we reached the dining table I pulled a chair for her and made her comfortable.

On-call:

Yes, Mr. Shah.

Okay sure...

Ah yes, I'll tell him and his wife too.

And yeah Now no more searching for a bride for me, I got her.

Sure, I will bring her to meet you.

Is it today... oh I forgot 

No worries.

Sure, see you tonight.

Sri: So Mr. Shah invited Vennela also.

Yes, he said he wants to celebrate our latest project and also wants to announce something. So I also thought that it will be the best time to introduce Vennu to the world.

Kabir: Which party guys.

Sri: Mr. Avinash Shah is our client and our last merger was a success, so he wants to celebrate, so you three are also joining us.

Yes, so Kajal take Priyal and Kabir with you for shopping and Sri you go to the office, today I'll be working from home.

Priyal: Ari Arpita too wants a dress right, so we will take her also.

No, she is not feeling well, so she will rest till the party and ya I'll order something for her, you guys carry on.

Kabir: Vennu darling, what happened and he came to sit beside her and checked her forehead and hands to find them warm. 

Kabir: Varun she has a fever, how will she be able to attend the party.

What? Fever... I myself checked her forehead to feel it warm and glared at her while she just smiled faintly. With that, I carried her in my arms and started walking to our room.

"So now care to explain" she rolled her eyes and said, "Go get a gown for me till then I'll rest."

Not needed we have everything ready now you sleep and yeah take some medicine for your stomach ache. She nodded and moved to the closet while I ran back downstairs to get her something to drink.

Sri: What happened Varun? Vennu is she okay.

Yes, bro, she needs to have her medicine so I came to get her drink, and yeah Kajal call some agency to get some caretakers for our home, and yeah all 6 of us will be staying here after all we are a family.

Kabir: Okay but we will also contribute with the expenses and no discussion on this topic. We are now moving out so you guys take care and if you need something then call us immediately.

Priyal: And yeah take care of my friend or else I'll break your bones businessmen or not.

Okay, okay darlings, I'll take care of my Vennu baby and you guys can relax. 

Vennu: How much time you take, to get a glass of water?

Not just water baby, orange juice, here have it. And everyone was giving me advice on how to take care of you like I'm a newborn baby, huf

Vennu: Okay, okay my cry baby come back to bed. I can't sleep alone.

So that's the reason you were waiting for me. She nodded and slept on the bed beckoning me to put her to sleep. I moved to her and bend down to her level and pecked her forehead while she smiled and then I pecked her lips to which she groaned in frustration and opened her eyes "At least kiss to properly do na, kanjus businessmen" and rolled her eyes too which I laughed loudly and willingly joined her lips and sucked each other's lips. Unwillingly I left her lips and patted her to sleep, soon she slept and I continued with my work. From time to time I kept a look at her temperature and was glad to know that it was somewhat reduced and I had also placed a warm bag on her stomach to help her with her cramps.