~4~

Arihant's POV

Damn, I don't know, how I got lucky in a night. Now I have everything in my life. This girl in my arms has given me the world's most beautiful emotion and I feel complete with her. Her skin is soft like a baby and she get's rashes easily. I saw how the earlier dress had made rashes on her back. Then her long waist length hair, man I'm the most happy man. So soft, so long and smells like rose but for know like pine, because of my shampoo.

Here face looks so cute, so small that I can cup her entire face in my hands, her eyes are like two black buttons, always full of life, her nose round shape and so small. Her lips, ohhh so luscious and full of pulp. Oh how it will be, when I suck them? Oh no, not there when she is unaware of my intentions... I was staring at her and a little bit drooling too when all of a sudden she started thrashing in my hold. She was muttering something, in a language unknown to me and was trying to get put of my hold, but instead I tightened my grip on her and she started mumbling again, but thank god it was in my range to understand.

"Rudra...... no.... no....... Amma...... Appa......... no...................."

and she was all silent. Her body was shivering while her eyes were dripping. It was like she was trapped in some kind of  a dream. I loosened my grip on her, when she again moved and this time close to me. Again she murmured,

"Shiva................ not you too, no..... don't hurt him. He is the only family left. No........."

"No.... I'm left all alone. I'm an orphan."

"Varunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

and she woke from her stance and sat upright with me following her suit.

She was frantically looking everywhere.

Me: Arpita, look here, I'm here baby. It was a bad dream.

Arpita: No, not when I see it on every full moon.

Me: What?? From when?

Arpita: I don't know the exact time. But every full moon, I see the same thing. Same people killing my family but not me. 

Me: So you are a orphan now.

Arpita: That's what I don't know. I have a family back in India, Mom, Dad and a little brother.

Me: How is this possible? How can you dream about them dying then? What is all this? It's like I'm watching a Telugu movie.

Arpita: Don't know, my head is a mess right now.

Me: Waise Arpita main jealous toh nahi. Lekin ye Rudra, Shiva aur Varun kaun hain.

Arpita: Tum na jealous nahi baby, possessive ho. Aur yeh sab mere bhai hain sirf Varun ko chodke. Woh yeh....

Me: Woh yeh kya.... Varun kaun hain....

Arpita: Woh jab woh sabko maarte hain na tab Varun muzhe apne arms mein chupa ta hai, protect karne ke liye aur phir use bhi marr deta hain.

Me: Yeh kya hain, matlab maine abhi tak apna claim nahi rakha, ki koi aagaya tumhe lene...

Arpita: Chodona, waise bhi yeh sabb dream hai....