~8~

Arihant aka Varun moved swiftly out of the room, knowing she was cared for by her brother's but he was not happy with himself. He wanted to be a part of her life, the closest one to be exact. Like every other man, he too wanted to be her only support. He wanted to be the one who brought comfort to her when she was vulnerable. But alas something was keeping him away, maybe their bond, he thought to himself.

Meanwhile, Priyal and Kajal too came to check on him, to found him withdrawn somewhere else. "It's hard to be away from her but you have to give her time to heal to know the exact story," said Priyal and patted his shoulder comfortingly. Varun looked at her and nodded mildly while Priyal knew he wasn't satisfied with that answer. 

"Varun you need to be with her, I know she doesn't feel you around but it's not like that she doesn't want you. Hell, we all don't know why only she is trapped there and not her brothers. We don't know what she is suffering from but what we all know is that her brothers can heal her for some time, ultimately it's her Varun who can get her out of this mess" added Priyal softly.

Varun "I know what you both are trying to do but you didn't saw how she was whole night, she kept thrashing , moving away from me but as soon as her brothers came she was controlled. I think it has to do with the bond of ours"

To which both the girls nodded and were about to talk something when Sri came running to them all lost and helpless. 

Sri "Varun come along, she sensed you were not there with her. Her heart rate is dropping, she is skipping beats, come fast. I heard you don't believe but she needed us along with you. You left her Arihant. She needs all of us. Help me please. I want my sister back" and with that Sri fell to his knees pleading for his sister's life. 

Arihant's POV:

On listening to Sri's pleas, I couldn't hold myself still, I wanted to be near her, there was this dire need to be near her form deep within. I ran all the way to our quarters and stopped at  the door to find her hooked to life support. No, when I left her there wasn't any need for this. She was uncontrollable but as soon as she felt her brothers she was okay and had a high fever, just that but this is something else. I could feel all eyes on me, contemplating my next move but I myself was confused on the happenenings. So I did what my heart guided me to to do, I made myself comfortable beside her and started removing all those strings from her and even the support. I waited for her to show signs of withdrawal but she was returning to life on sensing my touch. She knew it was me and that was confirmed the next minute when she started mumbling Varun and tears fell from her closed eyelids. She knew, she wanted and she had me with her like always. I knew she was seeing something beautiful just like her and she was returning, yes she was calm, a serene smile adorned her smile and she was cute. All of a sudden her grip on my hand tightened and she woke up, those tantalizing red eyes looking directly in my soul and I knew she knew something more than the earlier night.

Besides us all were relieved and she settled herself quite close to me. 

Arpita's POV:

What I saw, what I heard and what I felt was gut wrenching. I never wanted my loved ones to feel same again. Yes again, because it was us in previous birth and our lives were ended cruelly. I wanted to come back to reality but was trapped their as if those cruel people knew I was watching them. I wanted Varun to be here and as promised he was but it was his sould. Those few moments with his soul made me relieved knowing that I was about to be with him for real.

After few moments of darkness, no Varun nor those dark memories nothing only light, white light everywhere, finally getting irritated of that I opened them to find same brown eyes statring back, the same who brought me peace then and now. I wanted to be near him but with every one else I could only snuggle close to him but no one realised what actually I wanted.

"Rudra I want to be with Varun alone" I voiced to my only sensible brother and on getting the cue he ushered everyone out and locked the door, now it was just me and Varun. 

~.~.~.~.~.~