Part 1

A/N: Okay so this is my first time writing anything I hope it's not too bad. Since there aren't really any Daisy fanfics I thought I should write this because I'm literally in love with her. Also English is my 2nd language so sorry for all the mistakes I'm about to make. Hope you like this story:)

* * *

3 more seconds and I'm dead. I have to find a way to get away or I'm done. They've almost got me. Crap. I'm done. They catch me and I...

Fuck. It was just a dream. I throw my alarm clock with a pillow to silence it but obviously it doesn't work. I groan and get up from bed. Quickly checking my phone I realize it's already 11am and I have to hurry if I hope to get everything I planned done today.

First thing on my list was to go to the grocery store, I'm almost fully out of food supplies. I haven't left home for like a week. It's been crappy time.

I brush my teeth and take a quick shower before changing into my joggers and a sweatshirt. Getting the groceries doesn't require a fancy fit, does it?

I pull on some sneakers and lock my apartment. Too lazy for the stairs I get in the elevator. Thankfully nobody's there. I am not ready for any social situation whatsoever yet.

The store is around a 5 minute walk from my apartment. As I am passing an usually quiet alley I hear a scream. I freeze for a second before heading towards the sound. Stupid idea, I say to myself. But somebody might be needing help for fucks sake.

I see a man. And 6 other men aiming their guns at the man. I gasp. I was expecting more like a school bullying situation but ok. Instinct tells me that I have to help the single man. Hope I'm right. I haven't used my powers for a while and definitely shouldn't be doing this around civilians but oh well.

I weaken the hopefully bad guys to the point they pass out. But then more men come and they are targeting me now. What the hell did I get myself involved in?

As I am ready to have a go at the bad guys I feel a weird earthquake and an abnormal sound going with it. 3 of the men go flying across the alley. That was enough to distract me and one of the men shoots me in the shoulder. It hurts but nothing I can't heal right?

I see an attractive woman with short dark hair and a sorts of fighting suit I would call it? She must've been the source of the quake. Suppose she's an inhuman too. Are they here from Afterlife? Because I don't want anything to do with that hellhole.

After the woman comes a muscled man and a very obviously British man. If they didn't help me just now I would laugh in their faces and ask what kind of comical band are they in. Okay focus, Leah. After disarming the bad guys the woman turns to me. Oh man I think I just fell in love.

Her gaze falls to my injury and she rushes to me.

"Are you shot?" she asks me.

At that moment I start to feel really dizzy and decide not to answer as it could lead to me passing out. I don't usually feel so dizzy after an injury.

She calls for her partner and they pull me up. I hope they're not taking me to the hospital.

* * *

I wake up in a white small room I guess you could call it? My head is pounding and I feel like I could collapse at any moment again. I check my shoulder. Seems to be completely healed. So why do I feel so sick?

The little room has windows and I see the same woman talking to an older man. The place doesn't seem like a house. I would think an impossibly fancy plane or a secret base?