Potters

"There are My Lord" said Snape. "There are...The one house that has the most power, wealth and fame... Who's vaults overflow with gold, relics, and gems."

........................

........................

........................

"The Potters" he said.

"The Potters...Yes, Severus" said Voldemort, eyes widening with fear "The Most Ancient and Nobel House of Potter...And they have... thrice" now he was mentally cowering into a corner of the evil brain he had. He knew of the fighting prowess of the Potters.

"The Potters? Honestly Snape. That Blood Traitor Potter has married the Mudblood Lily Evans, now Lily Potter. Well, the Potters have always been Blood Traitors. I doubt any filthy half-blood son of theirs will ever be able to defeat a troll, let alone the immortal and unconquerable Dark Lord" Bellatrix Lestrange said "At least, the Longbottom blood is still pure, even though they too are traitors. Come to think of it, no Filthy Half-Blood can be this powerful"...

As Bellatrix said it, Snape silenced her, "While I admit that the Dark Lord is unconquerable, it is up to the Dark Lord what do..." he said.

"Thank you Severus, Bella, I am pleased with your loyalty. Severus, I need information. Tell me if the Potters are going to have a child or not... You all are dismissed, except Lucius, Nott, Parkinson, Crabbe and Goyle... There loyalty seems to be focused on Ogden's Finest Firewhiskey."

The first thing Snape did after dissaparating from Malfoy Manor, was tell Dumbledore that Voldemort was after the Potters...

------------------------------------------------------

Potter Manor, John O'Groats in Caithness, Scotland

----------------------------------------------------------

Dumbledore had just got the message from Severus that arrived at a manor which looked like it was a palace, its 11 floors, all completely furnished, complete with a personal swimming pool, a Quidditch pitch, garage, a garden all around it the size of the Hogwarts Grounds, made of marble, brick, stone, glass and even at some places - gold. The Potter Manor was the most luxurious manor in the whole of Britain, followed by the Longbottom Manor, the Bones Manor, the Patil Manor, the Malfoy Manor and then the Smith Manor (I'm talking about Hepzibah Smith and her grandson Lazrus Smith, not Zacharius Smith, though he was Pure Blood too), the Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff Castles, Palaces and Forts were abandoned because no one knew of the heirs.

He arrived at the silver gate and there was the Potter family crest emblazoned on Gold... The red part was made of rubies and the gold part was made of gold...obviously...the brown parts were made of the finest Oak...

And there was the Potter family motto - Novissima autem inimica destruetur mors

"Ah yes, Novissima autem inimica destruetur mors in Latin it means..." Dumbledore knew about the Potters and the Deathly Hallows very well... "The last enemy to be destroyed is death..."