Three things

Hi! I wanted to tell you three things -

1. I found a brilliant fanfic, I don't think it is actually Harmione, but it's a Harry Potter one.

It's called Harry Potter and the Battle of the Hogwarts Houses, written by HarryPotterCambridge, I follow him. Do check it out.

2. I've got 700+ reads, 44 votes and 84 comments on this story!

Also, thanks to BringbacktheBronzeHarmione4lifeHarryPFANWINNER and bellarke2148 for following and supporting me and Bayyne for supporting.

Thanks to lauracarrasco8, guptaswastiharrypotterharmionebellarke2148Harmione4lifeGabrielaBruno17MaryChierchia, BringbacktheBronze, and DawnParker603 for voting and/or adding my story to their reading lists.

Thank you to pillow_fifi, who I follow, for some inspiration and idea for one of the sequels from their fanfic, The Mudblood and the Prince, it's a Harmione story. Do check it out too...

3. The end of year tests are approaching in a few weeks. I've got to prepare. History knocks the daylights out of me, followed by Mathematics, though I do get full marks in all subjects, especially English and Science. But still... exams are exams. So, I might update a bit slow, or not update at all, so don't think that I've left the story.

Thank you again to all the people who have supported me in any way!

Sorry, if I spelled someone's username incorrectly.