The Last Confrontation

Harry trudged towards the door of the Potter cottage, he'd never shown Ginny the Potter Manor, he didn't want that little bitch step into the home in which his parents had lived. 

As, time passes by, Harry reaches Central London, where Voldemort has built a throne for himself. His first instinct was challenging Voldemort, but then he said - 

Bombarda Maxima!

The throne was gone. The throne of the darkest wizard in history was destroyed just like that. 'Just aimed correctly, perhaps' Harry thought, no one had been able to destroy it. What he didn't know was, that it was the great amount of raw power in his magical core, that made the spell so destructive. Reporters arrived that instant. 'Oh, how these people get hold of me the instant I step out into public'. The reporters had cameras, and every wizard and witch could now see Harry Potter

Sonorus.

"I, Lord Harry James Potter, the heir and last scion to the Noble and Most Ancient House of Potter, challenge you, Half - Blood Lord Voldemort of No-House Voldemort, Mother a near squib, Father a muggle, to fight me."

These words had a reaction equal to a nuclear bomb from Voldemort. "You! After hiding for years, you come back to fight me!"

"Glad to know you've caught on..."

Voldemort: "AVADA KEDAVRA"

Harry:            "AVADA KEDAVRA"

Voldemort was shocked, that Harry could cast the Killing Curse effortlessly at him, made Voldemort not rely on the Killing Curse for the second time. 

Voldemort:  "BOMBARDA"

Harry:            "EXPELLIARMUS"

Voldemort: "REDUCTO"

Harry:            "AVADA KEDAVRA (MAXIMA n.vbl)" (IT HIT)

Voldemort: "AVADA KEDAVRA" (IT HIT)

Voldemort exploded into a cloud of black smoke, it was a curse never seen by anybody. Harry must have used something else with the killing curse. Just then Harry's friends burst in, Harry was dying, slowly... how? The curse killed people instantly, but... here?

Ginny was not in the group, but Hermione and Ron rushed to him. Ron stopped a few feet away from him. It was 10 seconds to midnight, Make a wish Harry -  Rescue me from this world, Death. The last time he had done this, made a wish at his birthday, had changed his life drastically, he came to know that he was a wizard. Little did he know that this time, his life would change drastically once again because of his wish. Hermione rushed up to him and cradled him in her arms. He had a few words to say before he died -

"'Mione" he said

She nodded, tears on her cheeks, flowing endlessly.

"I've always loved you, more than a best friend, and I will... Even if you don't, which I know is true."

"It's not true"

"What?"

"I do love you, I always have, more than a best friend, I just felt like you could never like me that way."

Harry closed his eyes at this. A bittersweet ending to a bittersweet story.

Hermione chewed her bottom lip, and Ron was shocked, as well as the people watching them.

She slowly leaned towards Harry.

Their lips touched, and Harry's eyes flew open. The people around them gasped.

Harry deepened the kiss. As their tongues explored the other's mouth.

Just then, a strangled cry emerged from Ron, but Hermione didn't care, Harry was dying, she had to kiss him, the thing she wanted to do since she was 11, and saw Harry for the first time. 

Harry held Hermione's hands, as they broke the kiss and spoke - 

"Hermione, I have to die. I'm the Master of Death. The owner of the three Hallows, if I die like this, it's the best for everyone, I die undefeated, because I intended to let Voldemort kill me, and I kill him. He's gone, at least for now. The power of The Elder Wand dies with me, so does the power of The Master of Death, until Death and Fate deem another family as worthy. I want to die with dignity and in your arms 'Mione. I love you."

And with this he took a breath and Death appeared in front of him a in a billowing black cloak and bowed to him.

"My Lord, choose dying or living..."

"Death" Harry said with mundane finality.

"Master, may there be more Masters of Death as Noble, Benevolent and Wise as you! If you wish to die, I shall escort you to Heaven."

As Death said this, Harry took the Elder Wand out from his robes, took the Resurrection Stone and gave the Invisibility Cloak to Hermione. "You can have the cloak. These are the most dangerous, but you can have this, with this you can talk to me, and any person you love, when you wish, you know what to do with it" he handed Hermione the Resurrection Stone too... "And I shall keep this, as I don't want this in the wrong hands, or you in danger" he said holding the Elder Wand.

"I'll come with you..." Hermione said, crying

"No 'Mione, you - "

"The Next Master of Death!" proclaimed Death

"What!?"

"Ms. Granger, you're the Mistress of Death, it was a simple sentence that made you complete the evaluation, but only when Master approves, can you die and well, the Master of Death can only marry a benevolent and kind woman, because that woman becomes my Mistress..."

"Ginny" Harry snorted

"Well, she was under a Love Potion and tiny little childhood crush... She is kind and benevolent, but now she is under the Imperius."

And with that Harry's soul and Death, departed as friends, like Ignotus.

---------------------------Harry's Funeral-------------------------------

After all the rites were performed, Harry's will was read by Kingsley Shacklebolt in front of his coffin-

"The last will and testament of Lord Harry James Potter, the Noble Heir and Last Scion of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Potter, signed 30th May 2018.

To Hermione Jean Granger, I leave all my money, the Potter assets including the Potter Manor, heirlooms and all possessions of the House of Potter, along with all my titles. She is my legal inheritor.

She may distribute the following - "

1 million galleons and a few old records of our childhood for financial aid and money to continue Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, Number 93, Diagon Alley to Ronald Weasley in the hope that he will remember the fun we had.

1 million galleons to Charlie Weasley, to whom I feel sorry I could not spend more time with.

10 million galleons to Teddy Remus Lupin, my godson, a little bundle of joy to us, to be deposited into his trust vault.

1 million galleons to Anromeda Tonks, who will be a brilliant and humble grandmother to our Teddy.

The guardianship of Teddy Lupin goes to Hermione Granger and Andromeda Tonks. If both are deceased then to, Minerva McGonagall, then to Molly Weasley and Arthur Weasley, Narcissa Malfoy, Draco Malfoy in no way is he, or any possessions of mine or House Potter, going to be handed over to Ginny Weasley or an orphanage."

"A-and i-if I d-die?" asked Hermione still sobbing.

"If Hermione Jean Granger is deceased, then all the inheritance goes to Teddy Lupin completely except the distributions, with all my money, assets and heirlooms deposited into his vault, unsealed when he is of age, except the 10 million galleons distribution deposited into his trust vault for his expenses while being at school."