Ollivander's and Wands

'Now, we've got to get you a wand and your presents...' said James

'So, this is the place, you'll pick your owl yourself, Eyelops Owl Emporium...'

After searching for a while, Harry came across a pretty Snowy Owl that caught his eye. He reached out to touch it, just then a hand brushed his...

It had also been reaching for the owl...

Harry turned and saw a pretty girl with bushy, untamed brown hair. Harry noticed she had rather large front-teeth.

She's beautiful, Harry thought, not realising that he was staring. 

'Uhm... Hello!' she said shyly.

'Hi!' Harry said dumbly, then he suddenly came back to his senses, blushing, Hermione also blushed...

'Uhm... Do you want that owl?' he said

'Yeah, but if you want you can keep it, do you want that owl?' she said

'Uhm... Yes.' he said

'But you can keep it...' he continued 'I can see it in your face that you want it...'

'No, no... You keep it, I'll get another one...' she said 'Look there's another snowy one...'

'Okay, but if at Hogwarts, your owl is busy, then you can always borrow mine...'

The owl hooted with dignity 'Thanks...' Hermione said, blushing...

'You're Welcome!' Harry said, blushing too.

The love for each other which they'll know later, sprang that moment...

***

'Mum, Dad, Hade, Em, I got it, my owl!'

'All right, we want a cage for this owl...'

'OK' said the shop owner 'Do you want the expensive one or the normal one?'

'What's the difference?'

'The expensive one is stronger, made of silver, no one can steal your owl, only you, your family, except blocked people, like siblings, and one other trusted person can open the cage, the lock's key cannot be forged by a simple gemino charm... It has an undetectable extension charm and has all the space you can think about in it. It has varying forms of landscapes according to the owl's wish. It can get anything inside the cage. The owl treats are the only things that you have to give by yourself. The rest of the food, if the owl wishes it can collect itself in the whole world inside it's cage. The only things that the owl can't get in the world are humans, things that harm it, and Owl treats. The owl can rarely get injured inside it. Over-usage should be avoided otherwise the owl will slowly forget about the dangers in the real world. So, after a certain period of time, the owl will be taken out of the world automatically, and can only re-enter it after a certain period of time. Anytime you or the one other trusted person calls the owl, it will come. The cage is goblin made as well as the key, unbreakable, there's an emergency password, if the owl is stuck inside, it'll give you alarms if your owl is too hungry or thirsty, it'll also give you an alarm if your owl is sick, or wounded...'

'And...' the shop owner added with a wicked grin into Harry's ear 'If someone blocked tries to open it or anyone tries to damage the cage or owl, they will be sucked inside and will keep changing from non-lethal animal to any other. All forms will be non-lethal and cannot harm the owl or cage in any way. If the person is not family and the intent is malicious, the animal will be locked inside the world, and will be scared, they can't be grievously injured or killed, just enough that they will think 100 times before trying to do it. If they are family, like siblings, they will simply be locked and the cage will do what you want to them... Like send an electric zap or two... There'll be no serious harm.'