005

𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧|𝟏𝟖
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢 (𝐔𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧)

"Bubba." Javae tapped Messiah's shoulder as he laid asleep in his old room.

"Bubba can you make sum to eat." She shook him again and he moved around waking up.

"Your eyes are red." Javae tilted her head.

Truth was Messiah had just fallen asleep about an hour ago since he barely could get any. He always had trouble sleeping and sometimes he would even have to just take a sleeping a pill.

"What vae." He mumbled tiredly with his arm over his eyes.

"Can you make me something to eat I'm hungry." She gave a innocent smile and he sighed.

"Why you couldn't ask nana or monte."

"Nana take too long you know her old and Monte said to wait." She pouted.

"So why you ain't wait den."

"She been saying wait for like the past..." she paused.

"I don't know, long time." She shrugged sitting down on the bed.

"Hold up lemme get myself together first." He stood up leaving out the room and going down the hall to the bathroom.

He pushed the toilet seat up and took a piss before washing his hands. Grabbing his toothbrush he brushed his teeth and when he finished he washed his face.

He left out the bathroom and stuck his head back in his room.

"C'mon vae." He spoke and she got up off the bed following him down stairs.

"Watchu want." He walked into the kitchen leaning against the island.

"I want sum cream of wheat." She smiled sitting on the stool.

"Ard did you ever finish ya homework." Messiah looked at her coldly and she nervously shook her head no.

"C'mon vae wassup wit that why you ain't finish it." He spoke leaning across from her.

"Cause I fell asleep."

"I ain't tryna hear dat shit if you did it when you first came home from school then you wouldn't have had to do it at 10:00 at night." He shook his head and she put her head down.

"You fucking blowing me man don't ask me for shit until it's done." He said grabbing a pot and the cream of wheat box.

"I'm sorry bubba." Javae mumbled and he ignored her putting the pot on the stove and pouring the water and cream of wheat into it.

Monte walked into the kitchen tiredly take a seat on the stool next to Javae who eyes were watering. She didn't like being yelled at, especially by her brother.

"What's wrong vae." Monte yawned looking at her little sister.

"H-he y-yelled at me." Javae hiccuped sniffing her tears.

"Why you yell at her Siah." Monte looked up at him.

"Don't start Monte ask her why she got yelled at."

"Why he yell at you vae." She asked her.

"Cause I didn't finish my homework."

"You gotta finish your homework vae so bubba won't yell at you he didn't mean it." Monte rubbed her back.

"Yes the fuck I did." He mugged her and Monte mugged him back.

"Siah."

"No stop babying her Monte she want me to do shit for her yet she can't do once simple thing. I'm only one person." He spoke and Monte didn't say anything else since she knew he was right.