022

𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧| 𝟏𝟗
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐲

Messiah pulled the knife out of the man's torso looking down at the stab wounds he had made all around him.

"Y-you gone do me like this man." The boy said coughing up blood and Messiah looked at him weirdly.

"Hell yeah nigga I need my money." He chuckled before plunging the knife deep into his skull killing him instantly.

He was already losing too much blood and the last stab knocked him completely out.

Taking the knife out of his head, Messiah put it into his back pocket and kicked the man off the highway as he rolled deep into the hill of trees.

"He done got my shirt dirty." Messiah huffed taking off his shirt before walking over to his car and getting in.

His phone rang and without looking at the contact he declined the call not wanting to have a call that went on in the same area he killed someone.

He started his car up and put it in drive before pulling off.

Once he was about 15 minutes away from the scene he checked his phone to see who called him and saw it was Nileyah.

"Why she up this late." He mumbled to his self pressing on her contact.

"Hello." Her voice came through the phone as soon as the call connected.

"Wassup nana why you up?" Messiah asked as he made a turn.

"Cause I couldn't sleep and why you declined my call?" She frowned pulling the cover up on her more since she had just turned the fan up higher.

"Cause I was doing sum and why you can't sleep nana?" Messiah asked as he came to a red light.

She hadn't been sleeping fully for the past week and Messiah didn't like that at all.

"I told you I keep having the same nightmare and it's annoying me and now I can't go back to sleep."

"I don't even wanna go back to sleep." She added.

"Well you need to go to sleep for you be sleep in class all day then beg me to help you wit yo assignments." Messiah chuckled.

"You tryna tell me to go to sleep when you up right now, why is that?" She tilted her head.

"I told you I had to do sum Nileyah." He responded keeping it short.

"That's not an answer but okay." She rolled her eyes.

"That's all you need to know tho, I ain't getting you wrapped into all this stuff." He remarked.

"Mhmm can you just stay on the phone with me." She spoke brushing the whole topic off.

"Yeah go ahead talk." He nodded.

"Watchu mean talk?" She scrunched up her face.

"Talk about yourself nana until you feel tired so you can lay down."

"You just wanna her me ramble on and on? You don't find that annoying." She laughed and he shook his head.

"Nah mama if you wanna talk then go ahead. I'm listening."

"Okay so ima tell you about my brother alittle." Nileyah mumble and Messiah slowly nodded.

"Go head I'm listening." He said making a turn leaving him 5 minutes away from his apartment.

"So his name Nykel and he was older than me he probably was like your age." She started.

"I know who that is." Messiah answered making Nileyah scrunch up her face.