009

𝐍𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐲|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 (𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬)

𝐍𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐲|𝟏𝟕𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 (𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬)

"Sav touch my shit again and ima beatcho ass you big bitch." Nileyah spoke grabbing her pineapples out of the refrigerator.

"Who a big bitch?" Sav came into the kitchen.

"You obviously stop touching my shit fat ass."

"I'm not even fat talk some shit when you get those long as paper suns off yo eyes." He said leaning against the counter.

"These lashes are material hoe don't play?"

"Material what? Cuz it sure ain't gowrl" He tilted his head.

"Shut the fuck up." She sticked her middle finger up eating a pineapple.

"You mad? Small ass head."

"It's the perfect triangle chipped teeth for me." Nileyah rolled her eyes.

"Its the rose tattoo that look like a cabbage for me."

"It's the big ass clown feet for me."

"It's the eating pineapples to keep that lil pussy clean for me."

"Negative I eat em cause I like em."

"It's the abusive ass father for me." She gave a fake smile.

"It's the dead ass brother for me." Sav shrugged and Nileyah's mouth dropped.

"Too far?" He nervously laughed.

"Yeah too far." Nileyah held her hands out and they hugged each other.

"Nah foreal doe if you touch my shit again ima cap yo ass."

"Nana you ain't capping shit." He waved her off leaving out of the kitchen.

"I bet I will." She called back out closing back her pineapple container and putting it in the refrigerator.

"You making sum to eat." Zhanae came into the kitchen still halfway sleep.

"No." Nileyah laughed and Zhanae sucked her teeth.

"Well can you make me sum?" She pouted.

"ME TOO." Sav called out from the living room and Nileyah scrunched up her face.

"Y'all bitches think I'm finna make y'all sum when ion feel like making me nun?" Nikeyah twisted her lips.

"Yeah." Sav called out.

"Yeah my ass y'all betta make y'all own shit." Nileyah said leaving out of the kitchen and going upstairs.

She went into her room plugging her phone on the charger and grabbed her remote turning on the tv.