017

𝐍𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 (𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬)

Nileyah laid in her bed listening to the music that was blasting in the background.

After the party ,which was two weeks ago, two days later Messiah was arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon because of the incident at the party.

However, he managed to post bail so anyday now Nileyah was waiting for him to get out.

Looking down on her phone she saw a call from a private number and thought about who could be calling her.

She decided to just answer it and was instantly met with the jail operating voice making her quickly sit up.

"This is a call from Curran-Fromhold Correctional Facility, you have a collect call from..."

"Big dick Mj." She heard Messiah's voice on the other line making her laugh shaking her head.

"If you would like to accept all charges please press one." The operated asked and Nileyah pressed the first button on the keypad.

"Hello." Messiah spoke into the phone causing her to smile.

"Why you got that as your jawn." Nileyah chuckled.

"Cause I wanted too, now whatchu doing." He leaned against the wall.

" I was just chilling, when you getting out it's been two days now." Nileyah sighed wondering what was taking so long.

"I pose to be getting out any minute now. Why? You miss me." He smirked and she stayed quiet.

"No." She lied when in reality it was starting to feel weird not having him around.

"It's cool I already got my answer, you done took too long."

"I don't miss you, how you gone tell me." Nileyah scrunched up her face fixing the straps on her bra.

"Cause you be lying to yourself just like you lied and said you ain't want me to give you head."

"If you wanna give me head just say that." Nileyah twisted her lips.

"I wanna give you head...matta fact I wanna fu- see I didn't ask all that." She quickly shut him down making him laugh.

"Ion give a fuck what you asked Nileyah." He spoke into the phone.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

"Anyways watchu doing for ya birthday?" She asked and he shrugged even though she couldn't see him.

"I don't care about my birthday Nana, it ain't that serious to me." He waved the topic off but Nileyah brought it back up.

"It is serious you bout to be nasty 19" She pouted.

"I'm already nasty."

"Then show me." She mumbled.

"What?"

"Huh?" She scrunched up her face.

"If you want me to slut you out nana just say dat." Messiah chuckled and Nileyah stayed quiet.

I want you to slut me I wantchu to do it or whatever Leanne momma said.

"No not yet."

"Oh so you gone let me fuck you." Messiah leaned up and Nileyah rolled her eyes.

"Don't say it like that and Maybe." She shrugged.

One minute remaining

"Well you gotta go back to yo lil cell I'll see you later."