014

-hey hoess💕

𝐍𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 (𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬)

"You tryna go over nonna house but I'm letting you know her fungus feet don't smell too good." Sav turned to Nileyah.

"Stop talm bout my grandma fat fuck." Nileyah rolled her eyes.

"Bitch yo grandma need to get her dirty ass feet checked out." He bucked at her making Nileyah shake her head.

"MOM." She called out going into the living room.

"Mom and Aunt Niecy Sav in there talking bout yall mom." Nileyah took a seat on the couch.

"Sav can't beat her tho." Aunt Niecy waved her off.

"Can't beat who? Nonna." Sav asked as he stood in front of the tv.

"Yeah, my mom, you know she'll whoop dat ass." Camila spoke surely.

"All I gotta do is put her tittie in a meat grinder and she'll be done." Sav shrugged and they all gasped.

"Niecy getcho son." Camila laughed.

"He get on my fucking nerves." Niecy took her shoe off.

"Wit his bad ass." She thru it at Sav making him laugh.

_______

"Messiah when ya birthday." Nileyah asked putting on a shirt. She was finishing getting dressed because her family was about to go over her grandmas house.

"December 18th." He spoke blowing smoke out of his mouth.

"Eww so you finna be 19 in like a month that's ghetto." She rolled her eyes.

"Nana shut up how is that ghetto?"

"Cause I said so you wanna know my birthday?" She asked with an innocent smile.

"No" He answered making her smile drop.

"Ima tell you anyways it's February 7th."

"So that's why you act like that?" He stood up going into his kitchen.

"Act like what?" She scrunched up her face.

"All mean and hostile."

"I'm not, I just ain't gone suck up to you like you thought I was." She remarked.

"I don't want you to suck up to me."

"Mhmm." She hummed going into her closet to grab her leather jacket.

"I hope you don't think that I want you to suck up to me that's that manipulative, control, toxic shit." He shook his head.

"That was dramatic." Nileyah chuckled.

"It wasn't." He responded grabbing the fruity pebbles off the top of his refrigerator before grabbing a bowl out of the cabinet.

"Whatever wear my friend at?" Nileyah asked putting her earrings in.

"How I'm pose to know where yo friends at?"