021

𝐍𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 (𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤)

"Fuck ya life."

"Bing Bong." Javae popped in the camera making Nileyah laugh.

"If you see these dogs in ya front yard, ha, Just know upstairs I'm going hard."

"Nana I wanna do it, I wanna do it." Javae quickly said and Nileyah put the camera on her.

"Bing bong." She said ignoring the ice cream she still had on her lip.

They finished the TikTok and Nileyah saved it to her privates deciding to post it on her spam when she get a chance.

"Vae go ask Siah to make us food." Nileyah said flopping down on the bed.

"Ask me ya self fat ass." Messiah came in the room munching on ruffles and Nileyah rolled her eyes.

"Vae go wipe that shit off ya lip." Messiah scrunched his face up seeing the vanilla ice cream all around her mouth.

"Stop cursing at her, then you wonder why she be cursing." Nileyah shook her head.

"Exactly." Javae co-signed making Messiah aware that she know she wasn't suppose to be cursing.

"Oh so you know you ain't pose to be doing that?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Gotta go wash my face byeeeee." Javae hopped up quickly leaving the room and Nileyah laughed at her antics.

"Ima whoop her ass." Messiah shook his head flopping down on the bed next to Nileyah and popping a chip in his mouth.

"No you're not and lemme get some." She held her hand out and he looked her hand up and down before ignoring her.

"Get me some chips fucker." She snatched the chips out of his hand before getting some and turning around with her back facing him.

He reached over trying to get the chips from her but she held them closely against her chest as she laid stomach first against the bed laughing.

"Gimmie my shit nana." He spoke and she shook her head feeling his hand on her stomach.

"No fat ass stop being stingy." She laughed before feeling a stinging sensation on her stomach causing her to quickly roll over.

"Ouch why would you do that." She hissed rubbing the spot where he pinching her belly button and belly ring.

It hurted since she didn't even have it for a full six months.

"Hmm take ya fucking chips." She threw them across the room and they landed on his dresser as she held her stomach.

"You being dramatic Nileyah." Messiah mugged her.

"I'm not c'mere lemme slap you in the face" she moved closer to him.

"Go head."He tested her before feeling a powerful sting on his face making him smirk.

"At least you hit hard." He dabbed her up and she laughed.

"Stop I'm pose to be mad at you still."

"Ion know why? Yo ass tryna be a crumb stealer." He said getting up and grabbing the chips off the dresser.

"No you being stingy. Ima act the same way when you want some of my stuff." She said watching him eat more chips.

"Hmm." He held them out to her and she shook her head.