028

Heyyy.

𝐍𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲| 𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 ( 𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬)

"He's still not answering his phone?" Camila asked Nileyah as she popped her head into the room and Nileyah shook her head.

Nileyah had been tryna contact Messiah for the past hour. Still the call was never picked up nor returned.

"No and he left over three hours ago, he told me he would call me when he was home." Nileyah sighed getting annoyed.

This was the part she was scared about. She didn't like stressing herself out and depriving her sleep because she was concerned whether or not her boyfriend made it home safe.

Scared that she might get that call that he was no longer coming back to her and she'd have to live with for the rest of her life.

She really hoped that wasn't the case because she didn't know what to do. She wouldn't know how to cope with losing someone else close to her.

"Calm down nana I'm sure he's fine. His phone could've died or he probably got in late and automatically fell asleep ."

"Mom somethings wrong I'm telling you somethings wrong h-he would've called me." Her voice cracked as she rocked back in forth, a small tear slipping out her eye as she tried to keep strong.

"Don't cry baby." Camila frowned walking over to her and pulling her into a warm hug.

"If he doesn't call back by tomorrow then we'll drive over to his apartment deal?" Camila asked and Nileyah nodding tucking her lips in.

"You don't know if something happened so just think positive Nana stop crying okay." She comforted her, rubbing her back as she sniffed lowly.

"I'm trying too." She mumbled under her breath before standing up and leaving out of her room.

She walked across the hall and went into the bathroom, closing the door and locking it behind her.

She grabbed her face rag and wet it letting the hot water run on to it she as she lathered the rag onto her fingers.

After the rag was fully wet, she rung the access water out and began wiping her face.

Looking at her reflection she rolled her eyes seeing she looked alittle rough. She finished washing her face. And left back out the bathroom.

She went back into her room and saw her mom still sitting there.

"You can go mom I'm fine." Nileyah spoke lowly flopping on her bed.

"You sure nana? You want me to sleep with you till you fall asleep?" Cam asked and she shook her head no.

"I'm fine I'll let you know if he calls me back."

"Okay try to get some sleep though nana you have tests coming up." She spoke before kissing Nileyah's forehead.

"I will." Nileyah lied knowing that she wouldn't be getting any type of sleep tonight if she didn't know if her boyfriend was okay.

Immediately after Camila left out the room Nileyah's phone rang making her answer it without even looking at the caller Id.

"Hello?" Nileyah immediately spoke eagerly.

"Nana?" The boy asked on the other end.

"Yeahs who's this?" Nileyah pouted.

"Oh shit my fault it's Don Nana, Messiah was in a car crash on the boulevard." Adonis said making her heart practically drop to her stomach.