027

𝐍𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐳 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

𝐍𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲|𝟏𝟔𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐳 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

"Nana why you keep coming to school if you know you got bad cramps." Nileyah's school nurse, Tammy shook her head getting up to give her an Advil.

The school wasn't allowed to give students medicine but Tammy always did for Nileyah. She knew she wouldn't tell and she didn't like seeing her students in pain.

"Because we have mid terms next week I can't afford to miss no days." Nileyah groaned pulling up her shirt and rubbing her stomach.

"You can if you in pain, next time stay home." She said handing her the Advil and bottle of water.

"Wait before you take it did you eat?" Tammy asked her just before she was about to pop the pill into her mouth.

"No but I don- yes you do, you know it would barely work if you take it on an empty stomach." Tammy shook her head as she reached over to her bag.

"Hm at least eat these crackers." She threw her a pack of ritz.

"Is you serious." Nileyah looked at them.

"Deadass now eat em so you can take the medicine." Tammy waved her off and Nileyah huffed opening up the crackers before putting one in her mouth.

After she was done eating them she stood up throwing them in the trash and took the medicine along with her water.

"Was that so hard?" Tammy raised her eyebrow.

"Yes actually, yes it was." She rolled her eyes sitting back down in the chair.

"It wasn't, you exaggerating as usual."

"I'm not exaggerating I just don't like eating the first day of my period. All I do is throw it all back up." Nileyah said taking her phone out of her pocket.

"You throw up cause of the medicine but that's just how your body reacts to it you'll be fine."

"Says the person who doesn't throw up." Nileyah raised her eyebrow and Tammy stayed quiet.

"Exactly."

"Can I take a nap here just for like an hour please." Nileyah pleaded walking over to the nurse bed.

"Only for an hour you know you need to be in that damn math class." Tammy sighed and Nileyah cheesed before going over to bed.

"Thank you girl." She laughed before taking her hoodie off and using it as a pillow so her face wouldn't directly touch the bed.

________

"Ard so sing sum." Messiah spoke into the phone waiting in the Chick-fil-A drive thru so he could bring Nileyah some food.